32🔆

The next day Coop went to help me move Sierrah's stuff while she was at work

The next day Coop went to help me move Sierrah's stuff while she was at work. Gray helped since he was home.

She didn't have as much stuff as I thought and even though she didn't say she wanted her bed we brought it anyway. It can always go in a spare room.

We got it all moved into the garage and we headed inside to have a beer or two.

"Where is Julia?" I ask.

"She's with Violet. They went over to see Jody and Jay." He said.

"Oh well, I'm sure they are excited to see her," I said.

"Yeah I'm sure but she's driving us nuts with saying Am all the time." Coop laughed.

"That's my girl." I laugh.

"I'm really surprised Gray is ok with all of this." He said.

"I asked for his permission to marry her while I was sitting on the beach with him and Levi and went the next day to buy the ring. He's letting go a little but I know she will always be his little girl." I said.

"Levi was the same with Violet and I'm ok with that and respect it and I suppose I will be like that with Julia." He laughed.

"If you won't be I will. I will be chasing the guys away from her." I laugh.

"Yea you will be. Well, I better get home and get a shower before they get back." He said.

"Thanks again for all of your help. Maybe we can get together later in the week for some pizza when you guys are off." I said.

"Sounds good man." Coop said standing up to leave. I follow him out and get the last bag that was in the backseat of my truck and went back inside.

I took a shower and laid down on the couch to watch tv and fell asleep right away.

I was awakened with kisses to my forehead and I opened my eyes and saw Sierrah standing over me.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her down on me.  "Hey, Sunshine!"

"Hey, Cam! I'm sorry I woke you." She smiled.

"No it's good I probably been asleep two hours since Coop left." I yawn.

"Oh, what did you get up to?" She asked.

"We got all of your stuff. It's in the garage." I said.

"Oh wow, you guys have been busy! Thank you for getting everything." She said.

"Well you didn't have much stuff but if you want to work on it I'm down," I said.

"Are you sure you don't mind where I put my stuff?" She asked.

"Sunshine this is your house too and I could care less where you put your stuff. The walk-in closet I have a little space and left you all the rest." I laugh.

"Oh, Cam!" She leans down and presses her lips to mine.

"I even brought your bed to in case you want to put it in a spare room and fix that up," I said.

"Oh, I'm so glad you did!" She smiled kissing me again before getting up to go look at her stuff.

I follow her to the garage where she is looking through containers. "I'll help you Sunshine and it will go faster. Just tell me when you want stuff to go." I said.

We carried container after container of clothes to the bedroom and other places in the house before we sit down and rested.

"That's a lot of clothes Sunshine!" I laugh.

"I know I'm sorry! But thank you for all the closet space you gave me." She smiled.

"Anything for you and you know that." I smile back at her.

"Are you ready to order pizza and rest a while? This stuff isn't going anywhere." She asked.

"Sure that sounds good to me," I said.

We decided to sort a little bit more until the pizza showed up and when the doorbell went off I was more than ready to get out of the garage.

I tipped the pizza guy and brought the box to the kitchen and we sit down at the bar and eat.

"You know Cam sometimes this doesn't seem like real life. I actually live with you and we are engaged to be married and I own my own business. Not to mention you are so hot." She laughs.

"You think I'm hot?" I said wiggling my eyebrows at her.

"Of course you are Cam. When I first laid my eyes on you I was like holy shit!" She laughed.

"When I saw you come down the beach in that bikini I said to Coop I was in trouble." I laugh.

"I wore it just for you." She smirked.

"Yeah, I pretty much figured that." I laugh taking another bite.

"I think I'm done for the night. I'm going to start hanging stuff up in the closet and get things put away I've got out and then work on the rest.

Her phone rings and she looks and said it was Abira. I watch as she's pacing the kitchen and then she gives out our address.

"Sunshine what's wrong?" I ask.

She holds the phone up close to her chest. "It's Abira she sniffs... Markie, he tried to rape her."

"What the fuck?" I ask.

"She was crying so hard and I told her to come over I hope that's ok." She said.

I get up off the barstool and walk around and hold her in my arms. "Of course that's ok. We may need to call Violet and Coop." I said.

"Let's find out what happened and then we can see if she wants to." She said.

We both lost our appetites and just stood in the kitchen holding each other. It's all I can do not to hurt him because he could have done that to Sierrah and even after she let him come back it didn't change a damn thing with him.

When the doorbell rings I open the door and Abira runs into Sierrah's arms.