66🔆

I woke up early and wrapped Julia's presents

I woke up early and wrapped Julia's presents. I'm excited to give her one that I had made.

As soon as I finish wrapping them Sierrah comes downstairs with her hair a mess and her eyes half-open.

"Coffee sunshine?" I ask.

"Please." She said sitting on the barstool. 

"I finished wrapping Julia's presents. What time are we to be at your parents?" I ask.

"Mom said 11:30 am." She yawned.

"Well, it's 9 now so I'm going to go shower and I figured we would wait and eat there," I said.

"Sounds good. I'm going to try and wake up and then I'll come upstairs to get ready." She said.

I walked around the counter and kissed the side of her head. "I love you!"

"I love you too Cam." She smiled.

Once out of the shower I shaved and brushed my teeth and once I stepped into the bedroom Sierrah was getting dressed.

She put on a cute yellow ruffled tank top and a pair of jean shorts. I couldn't get dressed for watching her.

Once she buttoned her shorts I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her and kissed her lips.

"You smell so good Cam." She smiled.

"And you look beautiful Sierrah," I said kissing her again.

I throw on a white under armor t-shirt and a pair of blue swim trunks and a white hat turned around backwards the way Sunshine likes it.

By the time we made it to the party, everyone was there and we said hi and I carried all the presents to the porch.

"Dang Cam, how many presents did you buy?" Levi laughed.

"Not enough." I laugh and sit down beside him.

Gray and Davis walked up and sit down on the porch as well while Coop was rangling both kids in his arms.

I jump up and walk up to him and when Julia saw me she giggled and reach for me. "Hey, pretty girl come see Uncle Cam," I said putting her on my hip and went back to my seat on the porch.

Davis was playing peep eye with her and she was giggling but saying Am am am am.

Once Remi and Avah put all the food on the table we all went to sit and eat. Violet said she would take Julia but I told her no I had her to just eat while it was hot.

I sit down beside Sierrah and Alex was on the other side of me. Julia kept sticking her tongue out at him.

Tyler was starting to cry when we all sung Happy Birthday to Julia and I put a party hat on her little head for the song.

Julia was clapping and giggling as we sang to her. Avah set the cake on the table with a number one candle in it and I helped her to blow it out.

Thank goodness it was the smash cake because she put her face right in the cake before her little fists went into the cake tearing it all apart. I'm glad I didn't have good clothes on because she was making a mess.

Flashes were happening left and right as everyone was taking pics. I asked Violet or Coop if they wanted to hold her while she smashed the cake and they said no they would rather watch and she was happy with me.

Sierrah was laughing watching Julia take her fist into the cake and then she put her fist in front of Sierrah's face. "Si si bite." She giggled.

Sierrah took a bite from Julia's hand before she put that same fist to my face. I took a little bite and told her to eat it and she was licking her fist she must have liked the taste.

Avah and Remi passed cake around for the rest of us and I ended up having to give Julia some of that. She loves a cake that's for sure.

A little while later we all gathered around with Julia and her presents. I handed Julia off to Coop while Sierrah took Tyler so they could help her open her gifts.

She got so many toys and clothes. Sierrah bought clothes but I bought toys and the one I wouldn't tell anyone about she was opening now.

When she saw it she grinned and fisted the white fur. "Julia that's kitty Casper," I said.

"Kitty kitty." She grinned.

"Oh, Cam I want one of those!" Sierrah laughed.

"I think that's a good idea. Why don't you sell those in the shop?" Gray said.

"Oooh, I think you are on to something dad." Sierrah smiled.

Sierrah helped her mom and aunt clean up everything and Julia was back in my arms with Casper grasping his fur.

Davis was trying to take the kitty from her and she screamed. "Ok, then I don't want to see the kitty." He laughed.

Coop handed Tyler off to Gray who was sitting across from me and Julia kept pointing at him. "Is that your baby brother?" I asked her.

"Baby." She said shaking her head before focusing back on the kitty.

Once everything was cleaned up I took Julia around to kiss everyone bye before I took her to the truck and buckled her in her seat and then gave her kitty Casper to hold on the way home.

I leaned down and kissed her forehead before waving bye at her.

"Thanks for everything Cam," Violet said.

"Yeah, we appreciate all you guys did and for helping us out." Coop said.

"You don't have to thank us we like helping out. Do you need help carrying that stuff in?" I ask.

"Nah we got it but thanks!" Coop said.

"Alright, then we are heading home once I get Sierrah away from everyone." I laughed as I walked back to the porch and leaned against the railing.

Ruth and Jody had her cornered talking to her for quite a while before she walked out asking if I was ready to go.

"I am more than ready to get you home Sunshine." I wink at her.