27🔆

I knew that asshole wanted Sierrah

I knew that asshole wanted Sierrah. If he wants to fight I'm ready. I try to shake that off and order some Japanese for when she gets home.

Home sounds nice. I hope she will move in with me soon. I went today and got her a ring that I really hope she likes it.

I was taking out the trash when she pulled in. I smile at her and walk over to her car.

"I'm glad to see your face." She said.

I kissed her quickly and follow her inside so I could wash my hands.

"I'm going to go change clothes and I'll be right back." She said heading upstairs.

I laugh because I had no idea she brought over spare clothes. Before she comes back down the doorbell goes off and I walk over to it and get the food and tip the guy.

"Sunshine the food is here." I holler.

She laughs. "I'm right here." She said coming down the steps and walks over to the counter.

"Where do you want to sit and eat?" I ask her.

"Right here is fine." She said.

I grabbed us some silverware and something to drink and joined her at the bar opening containers.

"So tell me what happened?" I ask.

"I was in my office when he comes in and I asked him about rolling his eyes and at first he denied it and then I told him don't bullshit me just tell me and he started spewing hate and said your not man enough to be with me." She said.

"Not man enough huh?" I smirked.

"I told him to get out and I wasn't sure that I wanted him to work for me. He went on that he's been there our whole lives and you walk in and become my boyfriend then stomped out." She shrugged.

"I hate to say I'm right but I saw the way he looked at you. It was kinda creepy." I said.

She leans over and puts her head on my shoulder. "I hate fighting with anyone and he's my best friend Cam. Is he not who I thought he was?" She said.

"I'm not sure Sunshine. Probably when you became friends it was sincere but over time he becomes attracted to you but was afraid to act on it and since you never had a boyfriend he wasn't worried." I said.

"Makes sense and he's jealous." She said.

We finish eating and clean up when her phone beeps. She picks up her phone and scoffs.

"What is it sunshine?" I ask.

"It's Markie saying he's sorry and can we meet up." She said rolling her eyes.

"Oh," I said.

I watched as she typed a few lines and laid her phone down. "I told him I was with you and that I need a few days. Not to come to the shop."

"Wow, I'm proud of you Sunshine." I smile wrapping my arm around her waist and pull her close.

She puckers up her lips and I kiss them over and over. "Do you want to go outside and sit for a while?" I ask.

"Yeah let's go that sounds nice Cam." She smiled.

We walk outside and sit down and wrap up in the blanket and I hold her close.  "If I haven't told you lately how much I love you and happy your in my life I'm telling you now Sunshine."

"Aww, Cam you make me want to cry. I'm happy to be here with you." She smiles and leans over for a kiss.

"Do you think he will harass you or show up at the shop and bother you?" I ask.

"I'm not afraid of him or anything but we have never been in a fight like this so I don't know what to expect." She said.

"I'm sorry that you're arguing over me but I mean I can talk to him," I smirk.

"God no Cam that will make it worse." She laughs.

"Ok just checking." I laugh just as the doorbell goes off. "Who would that be?" I ask getting up and heading toward the door.

I open the door and there stands Markie. "What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I need to speak to Sierrah." He said.

"Nope, not today satan," I said slamming the door in his face. I turn and walk back out to the deck.

"Who was it, Violet?" She asked.

"No, it was Markie," I said.

"Are you serious?" She asked.

"Yeah, I told him not today satan, and shut the door in his face," I said.

"No, you didn't." She giggles.

"I did and well it's up to you if you want to go out there," I said.

"No I don't want to go out there and how does he know where you live?" She asks.

"Beats me Sunshine." I shrug.

Her phone beeps and she takes it out of her pocket. "Omg he's upset you shut the door in his face. Said he's not leaving until I come out.

"We can fix that," I said getting my phone out.

📞Hey Violet

📞Hey, Cam what's up?

📞Um, I have an unwanted guest out by the door and I need you guys to make him leave. Do you mind?

📞Who is it?

📞Markie and today he and Sierrah got into it and he's here at my house saying he's not leaving until Sierrah comes out and well she doesn't want to.

📞Sure we were about to leave for work we can swing by.

📞Thanks, we appreciate it. You guys stay safe tonight.

📞Will do love you guys!

📞We love you too.

"Sounds like they will take care of it," I said still hearing him beat on the door.

"I'm sick of this Cam. Maybe I should go to the door and tell him to leave." She said.

"No Violet and Coop will take care of him and ask him to go home and leave us alone," I said pulling her close to me and kissing the side of her head.