52🔆

When we get in bed later that night I look over at Sierrah and laugh

When we get in bed later that night I look over at Sierrah and laugh. "So you said my abs were lickable or Abira?"

"I said it. We were talking about the wedding and she asked if we went with swimwear would you and Coop have no shirts on." She laughed.

"It's nice to know you think so highly of my abs sunshine," I smirk.

"Oh, I love them." She said reaching over and rubbing them.

"I can give you something else to rub," I smirk.

"Is that so?" She moves over close to me and puts her hand under the covers and grabs eros.

"You know now that I'm healed you are welcome to the candy shop." She said stroking me.

"Are you sure? Because he's ready." I said.

"He's hard as a rock." She said licking her lips and moves down closer to him. I follow her with my eyes as she licks the tip and then puts him in her mouth.

I close my eyes and grip the cover as she works her magic on me. After a while, I pull her up to straddle me.

"Are you sure Sunshine that you're ready?" I ask.

"I'm more than ready Cam and on the bright side we never have to worry about condoms again." She said.

"Well that's a plus and I love that," I said grabbing the base of my hard cock and she positions herself and slides down slowly on me. "Are you ok Sunshine?"

"I'm perfect Cam." She said leaning down kissing my lips while I gently thrust up into her.

I grip her hips a little tighter and move a little faster and she doesn't protest so I move a little more.

I look up at her and her eyes are closed and she's biting her lip pretty hard so I know she's enjoying what I'm giving her because I know I sure am.

I can't stop staring at her face. I'm so thankful she's still with me and that we are getting married soon.

"Cam I'm close." she moans which takes me out of my thoughts.

I give her a couple more good thrusts and we come together. She leans down and kisses me before laying on my chest. I wrap my arms around her and hug her tight.

"I love you, Cam." She said against my chest.

"I love you too Sunshine. There is no other place I would rather be than right here with you." I said.

She raises up and kissed me again before she falls asleep with me still inside her. I always wondered how it would feel to be this comfortable with someone as I am with her.

When my dad was alive my parents had a great marriage or so I thought. But I didn't know what a great relationship was until I saw Gray and Remi and Levi and Avah. They are great role models and that's all Sierrah has ever known.

All the love and support we have received while she has been sick is so wonderful and the family just banded together and become one. I'm happy to be apart of this family.

I look over at the time and see it's 1 am. I kiss her forehead and close my eyes. I am still inside of her and how I keep from moving is beyond me.

The next morning I wake up hard as a rock and reach across the bed for Sierrah when I feel her shift on top of me.

I thrust up gently inside her. God, she feels like heaven. Her hips match mine before she ever raises her head up.

"Morning Cam." She smiles.

"What a wonderful morning it is." I laugh.

"I guess so. I woke up with you inside me." She giggles.

"No sunshine we went to sleep with me still inside of you and I can't help if he got hard and decided to move inside of you," I smirk.

"Well, Cam what are you waiting for? Give me what you got. I need some Vitamin D." She smirks.

"Oh I got your Vitamin D!" I said grabbing her hips and thrusting inside her.

"Oh, Cam! Yessss right there!" She moaned

I couldn't hold off any more this was going to be a quickie. I've been inside of her all night and that made me so rock hard that I can't just hold it.

I pounded into her a few more times and I felt her body shudder on top of me and I let go and gave her all I had.

She kisses me before getting up and heading to the bathroom. Once cleaned up we head downstairs when the doorbell went off.

I opened the door to find Hattie holding Julia. "Hey, Hattie! Something wrong?" I ask.

"I'm sorry to bother you Cameron but this one won't stop crying or calling out your name and I didn't want to wake Cooper or Violet they are already asleep." She said.

I took Julia from her and motioned her inside. "She can stay with us a while and I'll text you to come back and get her later. That way you can get done whatever you need she will be fine with us right Julia?" I smile at her and kiss her jaw.

"Am am am." She babbled.

"I'm very sorry to put you on the spot like that." She said.

"We don't mind Hattie," Sierrah said.

"I appreciate it so much. Just text me ok? Here is her diaper bag." She said walking out the door.

"Sometimes I think she gets too frazzled," Sierrah said.

"Yeah, but Violet said no young cute girls." I laugh.

"Yeah, I'm with her on that." Sierrah laughed.

"How about we take you to the living room to play Julia?" I said bouncing her on my hip. You could tell she had been crying her face was red with dried tear stain face.

"Am am am." She grinned at me and melted my heart.