65🐈

Ever since I made Corey the manager things are going smoother at work

Ever since I made Corey the manager things are going smoother at work. I can tend to business and now that things have picked up more money is coming in and easier to pay bills.

All the cats are healthy and doing well so that's a plus. A lot of in and out traffic helps too not to mention my Uncle and Dad send all their friends here.

Corey walks to the door and knocks. "Hey, your dad is out here asking for you." He said.

"Ok tell him I'll be right there. Thank you, Corey!" I smile.

I lock the office and walk out and find my dad with Cookie on his lap. "Hey, dad!" I smile.

"Sierrah Alice what are you doing hiding back there in that office?"!He asked.

"I was working on bills and things. What brings you by dad?" I asked.

"Just came for a drink and a couple of pets." He laughed.

"Are you guys ready for the party tomorrow?" I ask.

"Oh, you know your mom is so ready." He laughed.

"Well so is Cam. He has bought so much stuff." I laugh.

"That kid is in love with your husband." Dad laughs.

"Don't I know it?" I grin just as Cam walks in the door.

"How's my favorite father-in-law?" Cam laughs.

"Uhuh we were just talking about you and how much shit you bought Julia for her birthday." Dad laughs.

"I can't help it. But one thing she's going to love the most and I had it made but I'm not telling you guys." He grinned.

"Of course not! Guess we will see it tomorrow." Dad said.

"That's right. I thought I would stop by on my way home. How long are you going to be?" Cam said.

"Just need to finish up some paperwork," I said.

"Alright, I gotta get going see you guys tomorrow," Dad said kissing my cheek.

"Bye, dad love you!" I said.

"So you're almost done then?" Cam asked.

"Yeah let me go check something and put my stuff away," I said heading to my office.

"I'm right behind you Sunshine." He smiled closing and locking the door. He sits down in a seat across from me and watched me finish what I was doing and logging it into the computer.

"You could of went on home Cam so you didn't have to wait on me," I said typing in the last numbers.

"I'm good I like watching you work." He smiled.

"You act like you are up to something. Why are you being sneaky?" I ask.

"Can't I just sit here and watch my beautiful wife and imagine taking her across this desk while people are outside petting cats and drinking lattes?" He smirked.

"You want to go to the candy shop now?" I laugh.

"Why yes, I do thanks for bringing it up." He laughs.

"Oh my god really? What if people hear me?" I ask.

"You just have to be quiet Sunshine." He said standing up and walking over to my chair and spins me around.

"I think I can do that Cam." I smile.

He grabs my hands and I stand up. He reaches under my dress and pulls off my panties. "No turnaround and bend over the desk Sunshine." He said.

I do as he says and I'm really excited for what's to come.

He lifts my dress up and I feel his legs rub up against mine as he finds the candy shop and slips his finger inside to make sure I'm ready.

"Damn sunshine you are soaking wet." He whispered.

"Only for you Cam," I said biting my lip as he positions himself and slides inside me.

We adjust and I meet him thrust for thrust. He was hitting spots I didn't even know were spots and if I could get pregnant now would be the time for sure.

"Are you ok sunshine?" He whispered as he kissed my shoulder.

"I'm perfect Cam," I whisper.

He thrusts back and forth faster and faster that I can't keep up and my body is so ready to let go.

Once the tickle hits me I let go and shiver and Cam breathes heavily as he moves in and out of me a few more times before letting go and flooding the candy shop.

Once we are done he helps me up and I giggle. "Good thing there is a bathroom in this office so I can clean up." I laugh snatching my panties out of his hand.

"Hey I was going to keep those." He laughed.

"No, I need those on my body Cam." I laugh just as there is a knock on the door. "Just a minute!" I said.

"Come find me when you're done." Abira laughs.

Once cleaned up and I lock up my office we walk out and over to the counter where I saw Abira.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Oh I was going to ask if we could order some more cat grass or you put it on a list." She smiled.

"Sure write a note for Corey and he can order it in the morning," I said.

Cam walked over to pet Jinx and Abira laughed... "You smell like sex. You need to take a shower." She whispered.

"I do not!" I said.

"Oh yes you do and if that was my husband and he was that fine I would have been in there fucking too." She laughed.

"You're terrible! We are heading home." I laugh as I motion Cam to come on and he follows me outside.

"Abira told me I smell like sex." I laugh.

"You do and I love it." He grins leaning in to kiss me.

"You're nasty! Let's go home." I laugh.

"If you insist Mrs. Baines." He smiled.

Once we got home I went took a shower while Cam made us a chicken stir fry.

When I come down to eat he had some candles set up at the table and the lights turned low. I couldn't love this man more than I already do.

 I couldn't love this man more than I already do