51🐈

The next day I woke up early being used to going into the shop

The next day I woke up early being used to going into the shop. I decided to take a day off. I just feel like I need a relaxing day.

When I go into work and all the paperwork and bills stacked up I get overwhelmed. Maybe I need some help.

I walk downstairs and smell food. Cam is at the stove cooking. "Morning handsome. It smells good in here."

"I thought I would make us some eggs and bacon with avocado toast." He smiled.

"Well, I'm all for it. Anything I can do to help?" I ask.

"No, I'm about done just have a seat." He said.

"Are you working today?" I ask him.

"Yeah, Levi went to pick up some wood and told me to come in around ten so that's why I'm making this." He said.

"Oh ok. Well, I had planned on laying around and relaxing but I realize a few seconds ago that I have a checkup with Dr. Sally today." I said.

"Maybe she will tell you that we can have lots of sex then." He laughs.

"I know your full steam ahead and it's for a good cause right?" I laugh.

"Of course Sunshine. But above all else I just want you to be ok." He said sitting down a plate in front of me.

"You and me both. I'd like to put the last few months behind me." I said taking a sip of orange juice.

Later on, I cleaned up the mess in the kitchen and kissed Cam goodbye as he headed out the door for work.

I set the alarm and rushed upstairs to shower and fix my hair. Once I was finished with that I added a little makeup and put on a cute romper and headed out the door.

I made it to Dr. Sally's office in time and signed in and sit down. It wasn't long until they called my name and took me back.

When Dr. Sally walked in she smiled at me. "Nice to see you Sierrah."

"You too." I smiled.

"Well let's get to it. According to your scans, everything is gone and your cancer is gone." She smiled.

"I'm very happy to hear that," I said.

"I know you are but I see the sadness in your eyes. What's wrong?" She asked.

"Oh just me dealing with the fact that I'm twenty years old and had cancer and beat it but had to have a hysterectomy and now I can't give my amazing fiancée a baby." I sigh.

"Would you like to talk to a counselor?" She asked.

"No, but thanks. I just have to deal with it in my own way." I said.

"Alright but if you need anything don't hesitate to call otherwise I'll see you in three months." She said.

"Thank you!" Once I made an appointment I left and was going to stop by the shop but I feel drained and just want to go home.

Once home I grab a bottle of water and head out to the deck. I pick up my phone to text Cam.

📞The appointment went well. Still cancer-free. Love you! 💜

📞That's awesome Sunshine! I love you too.❤️

I lay my phone down and close my eyes and enjoy the breeze.

I drift off to sleep just sitting there when the doorbell rings and scares the crap out of me.

I get up and head to the door and look out to see it's Abira. I open the door and smile.

"Hey, Abira! Come on in." I said.

She holds out a bunch of flowers and hands them to me. "I wanted to stop by and check on you and bring you some flowers before work."

"That's sweet of you. I love how colorful they are." I said grabbing a vase from under the sink filling it with water.

I put the flowers on the middle of the island and motion for her to follow me out to the deck.

"So how are you feeling boss?" Abira smiled.

"I'm feeling much better I just need to get out of my head," I said.

"Oh, I bet so. So how was the gender reveal? What is Violet having?" Abira asked.

"A boy! Tyler Cameron." I smile.

"Oh gosh, I bet Cam is on cloud nine." She laughed.

"You have no idea! So how are you doing?" I ask.

"I would be better if Markie would stop calling me." She said.

"Yeah, he keeps calling. Even when I say I won't accept the call it still goes through." She sighed.

"I'll talk to Violet about that to make it stop. She may know something we don't know." I said.

"That would be nice. I want to put this behind me and how can I if he keeps calling." She said.

"He hasn't called me. I told him we were no longer friends and I never wanted to talk to him again and that's sad you know? But I would have never guessed he would be like that." I said.

"Me either. I mean I always thought he had a crush on you. Anyways how is wedding planning coming?" She asked.

"I'm leaning more toward wearing a bikini and flip flops and having it right below us," I said.

"That would be different for sure but I can picture it now." She laughed.

"Cam said he would do whatever I want and when I think about it I picture it that way," I said.

"Will Cam and Coop be shirtless? Because then I might drool." Abira laughs.

"No, you didn't! You can't look at Cam's lickable abs." I giggle.

"Lickable huh? I bet that's not all that's lickable." She laughs.

"You would be correct. That man is tasty." I giggle and fall over on the couch laughing just as Cam walks in the door.

"What's so funny?" He asks.

Abira's face turns a shade of red and I laugh harder. "Umm just laughing with Abira," I said.

"I can see that but what about Sunshine?" He smiles.

"Your lickable abs." I laugh.