I. Phoenix Drop

Tommy was sitting in his tent in Logstedshire. Ghostbur was nowhere to be seen. The blonde pulled his knees to his chest and stared into the night's darkness. He didn't like being exiled, he hated it. He was so lonely when Ghostbur wasn't around.

He felt a couple of tears fell from his eyes. He didn't bother to wipe them away. He was so tired of everything and no one was there to see him cry.

Then he heard footsteps. He didn't even raise his glare, he didn't care who was there. It was probably just Dream or Ghostbur.

"Go away Dream.. I don't want to hear your shit right now..." He mumbled to the person.

"I can see that something is wrong.."

Tommy froze. That wasn't Dream or Ghostbur. He didn't recognize the voice and quickly turned around.

There was standing a worried looking raven haired female with hazel eyes. She was wearing a purple dress and has a flower crown on her head.

"Who the hell are you?!" Tommy exclaimed backing away from the female.

"Hey, hey, don't be afraid! My name is Aphmau," The stranger smiled carefully.

"What are you doing here.?" The blonde asked.

"I came through a portal and saw you crying all alone here," She explained carefully.

"Well, I don't know if I can trust you..." The blonde mumbled.

"I promise I won't hurt you and I'll leave if you want me to," She smiled.

Tommy decided to just stay quiet. He didn't know what he should do.

"What's your name?" The stranger asked carefully.

"Tommy.." He mumbled.

"Alright Tommy, nice to meet you!" She said smiling.

"Why are you still here..?" He asked looking at the stranger with teary eyes.

"Because you seem hurt and I want to help you," She said feeling bad for the blonde.

"I see..." He mumbled.

"Do you like it here?" She asked.

"Kinda.. Not really anymore..." He answered quietly.

"Would you like to come with me to my village?" She asked carefully.

"W-what?" The boy was now shocked by the stranger's suggestion.

"I am a lord of a village in my own dimension. You could come and live there with me and my friends and family," She explained smiling.

"A-alright.." Tommy nodded carefully. He really wanted to get away from Dream Smp.

"Are you sure?" The stranger, Aphmau, asked.

"Yes," Tommy nodded. He wanted to go.

"Follow me then," She smiled and helped Tommy up from the ground.

Tommy followed her to a white Nether portal looking portal. She stepped into it and Tommy followed her without hesitating. He needed to get away.

Soon Tommy opened his eyes in a totally new place. Next to him was standing Aphmau. He looked around and realized they were in a forest next to some kind of walls.

"Behind those walls is Phoenix Drop, my village!" Aphmau explained.

"Alright.," Tommy nodded looking around.

"Let's go introduce you to my guards," She said smiling. "Oh, and there is a ship on the docs.. It's from O'Khasis, this regions powerhouse.. In the ship is Lady Katelyn from Jury of Nine. I recommend staying away from it, we don't trust her..." She continued with seriousness in her voice.