IV. The Party

Tommy looked at the playing children. He hadn't been a huge fan of little children before, but in this dimension everything was different.

Tommy looked behind him and saw Aphmau talking to her guards. He was getting a little worried about the situation with O'Khasis. He could see how Aphmau was tiring herself trying to protect everyone and make sure Lady Katelyn didn't do anything bad.

He put his hand on his pocket and felt the compass there. The compass reminded him of Tubbo. He had thought that he could just forget about Dream Smp and everyone in there, but apparently he had been wrong. He really missed Tubbo and Wilbur. But he knew that he didn't want to go back there.

"Hey, Tommy was it?" A blonde female, whose name Tommy was Molly, walked to him smiling.

"Yeah, and you are Molly?" He nodded smiling.

"That's correct!" She smiled. "So, you are Lady Aphmau's new son?" She tilted her head.

"Yes, I am," Tommy nodded.

"That's great! Lady Aphmau is an amazing woman and you're really lucky to have her as your mother!" Molly smiled.

"She really is," Tommy hummed.

"Have you already met my son Brian?" She continued tilting her head.

"Yeah, I have," Tommy smiled.

"I hope that you two get along well!" She smiled back.

"We do get along really well," He nodded smiling. He liked Brian, but there was something off about him. Tommy just didn't want to mention it to Molly.

"Great!" Molly smiled brightly. She seemed to be proud of her son.

"Hey Tommy! Could you please go get some more fairy lights from my room?" Zoey asked.

"Sure! Excuse me Molly," He stood up and ran inside.

He walked to Zoey's room and picked up a couple of fairy lights. As he started heading upstairs, he stopped and walked to his own room. He looked at the book he had written the night before.

Tommy sighed and ran upstairs giving the lights to Zoey before walking back to his room and taking out the book. He wanted to write anot letter for Tubbo.

Dear Tubbox,

This is the 2nd letter I'll write for you. Yesterday a villager named Alexis woke up from coma and we had a party for her today. I decided to leave a bit earlier since I don't think that I'll fit in with the young children. I can perfectly fine play with Levin and Malachi, but now there's more children and I don't know if I should join them.

I came inside and started writing another letter for you Tubbo! How are things is Dream Smp and L'manberg? Are you still the president? Is Wilbur still a ghost? Has Techno visited? How's Phil? What's Dream up to? Does any miss me..? And most importantly, how are you Tubbo?

I'm doing perfectly fine, but I'm just a bit worried about Lady Katelyn, who's at our docs. O'Khasis seems like a big threat to a village like Phoenix Drop. I have to admit that I'm afraid. Yes, the manly man Tommyinnit is afraid, don't you even dare to laugh Tubbox!

Aphmau also suggested that I should start training to be a guard. That sounds really interesting and I think that I might actually accept the offer. The guards in Phoenix Drop are really cool and strong, I would like to be like them! Maybe I could even learn to protect myself and you Tubbo! Then Dream would be finally afraid of me, that would be so cool!

Yours, Tommy.

     Tommy sighed and closed the book. He hid it under his pillow. He got stood up as he heard a knock on the door. He walked to the door and opened it to see Aphmau.