XI. Phoenix Alliance

Tommy was sitting in the sandbox with Levin, who kept asking questions about Malachi. He really didn't know how to explain the situation to the younger.

But soon they luckily got good news from Aphmau.

"Boys! Come see Malachi! He's a human now!" Aphmau exclaimed. She sounded really happy and excited.

"He's a human?!" Tommy was shocked. He was happy tho, just shocked since he hadn't been expecting that.

"Yes! Come see him!" Aphmau smiled.

Levin looked confused as he looked at Tommy. Tommy smiled to him and picked him up. They followed Aphmau to the boys' room, where Malachi was sitting on the bed.

He had brown hair and green eyes. He looked really shocked too. But well, he hadn't been a human on 900 years.

"Hey Malachi! You're a human now! That's really cool!" Tommy exclaimed. He was really excited and happy for his brother.

"I don't understand how that even happened, but it doesn't matter! It's so amazing! I can finally do things like eat and sleep! Ooh I'm so excited!" Malachi exclaimed.

"Let's have Zoey cook something really good for tonight! The first thing you eat after 900 years must be something really good!" Aphmau chuckled.

"That sounds like a good idea! I'll see what I can do and we can even ask if the other villagers can cook something! Kawaii~chan would probably love to make something!" Zoey smiled.

"Can you go ask her? I would like to spend some time with my sons," Aphmau asked smiling.

"Of course! I'll let you have fun! Don't worry about the food, I'll take care of it!" Zoey smiled before walking out of the door.

"Sooo, Malachi! What would you like to do now?" Aphmau smiled.

"Let's play something!" Malachi suggested.

"Yay! Play! Play!" Levin exclaimed jumping on his brothers bed.

"Levin! Your clothes are full of sand! Get out of Malachi's bed!" Tommy chuckled.

"No!" Levin giggled adorably.

"C'mere you!" Tommy laughed taking the boy from the bed and placing him on the floor.

"What do you say about the blocks?" Aphmau suggested to Malachi after chuckling for Tommy and Levin.

"Yeah! They're pretty fun, and Levin likes them too!" Malachi smiled and stood up from the bed.

That day the played together for hours. It was small peaceful moment before the war would start.

     A few days later the Phoenix Alliance arrived. There were many new people and Tommy had to introduce himself to most of them since he was the Lord's son.

There were knights from Brightport, Pikoro, Scaleswind, werewolves from a werewolf tribe and the whole Meteli.

The children and their parents had been sent away with a ship with some of the Meteli's villagers. It had been hard for Tommy to watch his brothers and Zoey sail away with Lady Katelyn's ship. He didn't know when they would see each other again, if that was even going to ever happen.

But one thing that made Tommy feel uneasy was Garroth. He was still sick and no one really knew what was wrong with him. He would only speak to Lillian.

Would Garroth be only in the way during the war? Was he going to be able to fight? Tommy didn't know, nor did Aphmau, or Laurance or Dante.

Tommy had also heard Aphmau talking about a traitor with Laurance. From what he had heard, the Stranger had told them there was a traitor inside Phoenix Drop's walls, but they didn't know who. The wort part was that they were working for Zane.