II. A New Family

Tommy woke up in his new room. It took him a couple of seconds to recognize the place where he was. He got up and looked out of the window. The nature looked so peaceful.

There was a knock on the door and Tommy went to open it.

"Morning Tommy!" Aphmau said happily. She seemed energetic.

"Morning mum," Tommy smiled and surprised himself with the word choice.

"Did you sleep well?" She asked smiling.

"Yeah, better than in the tent," Tommy admitted.

"Great! Here's some clothes you can wear today. When you're ready you can come eat breakfast with us, Zoey made pancakes!" She told excitedly and handed Tommy some clothing.

"Thanks, I'll be there soon," Tommy smiled.

Aphmau left him to change alone and headed upstairs. Tommy quickly got changed and headed upstairs after Aphmau.

"Morning Tommy!" Zoey greeted him.

"Morning," Tommy answered.

Tommy sat down and Zoey gave him some pancakes. Tommy had to admit that Zoey was really good at cooking.

"Would you like to go outside with the boys today? I have something to do and Aphmau is also busy. I think that the boys would love to spend some time with you!" Zoey spoke smiling.

"I don't mind," Tommy answered. He didn't really know about little children, but maybe he could do fine with Levin and Malachi.

"Great! There's a little playground outside right in front of the house, you can go there!" Zoey smiled.

"Alright, where are the boys right now?" Tommy asked looking around.

"They are upstairs in their room, you can go get them!" Zoey answered.

Tommy thanked her for the breakfast and headed upstairs. He knocked on the door and stepped into the boys' room.

"Hey boys!" He greeted the two youngers.

"Brother Tommy!" Levin exclaimed.

"Want to come outside with me little fellas?" Tommy asked kneeling down next to the boys.

"Yay! Outside!" Levin seemed excited.

Tommy looked at Malachi, who was smiling.

"Let's go outside then!" He smiled and led the boys' to the playground outside.

They spent hours outside having a lot of fun. Levin liked the sandbox and Malachi seemed to have fun in the slide. Tommy realized that it was really nice to play with the youngers and he really enjoyed it. He had never done anything like that on the Dream Smp. There he just had always been in a war with Dream, it hadn't been good for him. Now he finally felt free and he didn't want to remember everything that had happened on Dream Smp.

"Tommy! Tommy! Come play!" Levin exclaimed from the sandbox distracting Tommy's thoughts.

Tommy let out a laugh and got up from the bench walking to Levin and sitting down next to the younger.

"What do you want to play?" He asked smiling.

"Build! Build a castle!" Levin exclaimed.

"You want to build a sandcastle?" Tommy chuckled to the younger's excitement.

"Yes!" Levin nodded.

"Alright," Tommy smiled. "Hey Malachi! Want to come build a sandcastle with us?" He asked from the ghost.