VII. Building Begins

Tommy was watching from the shadows as Travis and Laurance tried to build a house. It was pretty hilarious since they had no idea what they were doing. They were just running around like headless chickens, or in this situation it would be, like shirtless men.

Tommy could have just stepped in and helped them build something, but no. He preferred watching from the shadows as the two made fools out of themselves.

Aphmau had returned to Phoenix Drop with a portal Lucinda had made to get more help with building since they needed to build a whole village from scratch.

    Tommy finally decided to leave the two clowns alone and went to check out his daughter. He had to build a house for himself and Clementine too. He had planned on building it next to Aphmau's house, which hadn't been built yet, but at least the location was already chosen.

"Hey Tommy!" Isabella greeted him with a warm smile.

"Hey Isabella! How has Clem been?" Tommy turned to look at Clementine, who had a bandaid on her face.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't looking and she went and fell," Isabella began apologizing immediately. She felt so horrible for letting the girl get hurt.

"It's alright, don't worry about it!" Tommy hurried to say. "She's really wild and keeps getting to bad situation! It's not your fault in any way!" He continued.

"But I looked away!" Isabella began.

"But you took care of her! She's an impossible one to look after and you're doing absolutely fantastic job with her!" Tommy smiled. He was so glad Isabella was looking after Clementine.

"Thank you, Tommy! That means a lot to me," Isabella blushed at the compliment.

"No problem, well, I have to go build a house for me and that little gremlin," Tommy grinned at Clementine, who was -surprise, surprise- eating mud from the ground.

     Of course Tommy used cobblestone in his house. At least he used some other blocks to decorate the outside. He had a lot of fun with all the furniture and decorating the house to look like a home he would want to live in with his daughter.

He noticed how Laurance and Travis looked at the house with the "thousand mark bill" -face. (Tonnin seteli ilme)

"Do you like the house I built?" He asked smirked from the guys.

"Why didn't you tell you could build stuff?" Travis exclaimed. They could have really used some help.

"Did both of you forget that I've literally built a whole nation?" Tommy smirked, pointing at the L'manberg flag bandana that was still wrapped around his arm.

"Can you come help us now?" Laurance begged. They really needed help with building.

"I'll think about it," Tommy smirked.

"Damn it! This is not fair!" Travis pouted.

"You two made up a pretty good show earlier, I have to point out that," Tommy added before heading inside his new house.

     Tommy was sitting in his new kitchen. The moon was high up in the sky and Clementine was already sleeping.

Suddenly there was a sound outside. Tommy immediately raised his guard up and peeked outside of his window. He was met with something amazing.

His breath hitched and he looked out of the window with sparking eyes before storming out of the door.

There was a raccoon outside. Tommy absolutely loved raccoons! He wanted to keep the raccoon.