I. Meeting The Family

Today was the day when Clementine was finally going to meet Aphmau. Tommy had talked her a lot about it and finally the girl had given up and agreed to his plan. She was actually really curious about meeting her grandmother.

Tommy hadn't mentioned anything to Aphmau yet. How had just told her to come to Kiki's barn. Now Tommy and Clementine were just waiting for her to arrive.

Clementine seemed a bit nervous, but Tommy wasn't nervous at all. He knew his mother would absolutely love Clementine. He knew she loved all the children and would be happy to meet her granddaughter, even if she was kinda young to have one.

"Are you excited honey?" Tommy smiled to the girl, who was hiding behind his leg and glaring at the path that led to the barn.

She raised her head and gave her father a nervous smile. She was excited, but nervous. She knew her father had told that her grandmother was a really good and kind woman, but Clementine was still nervous. She was afraid that she would get separated from her father.

"You don't have to be afraid at all! Mum is gonna love you, I know she is!" Tommy crouched down and ran his hand through her hair, trying to make her feel better.

"You keep tellin' me that," Clementine whispered. That kinda surprised Tommy. He hadn't really heard her talk, but he knew that she was actually way more smarter than other children of her age.

"Good," Tommy smiled and ruffled her hair once more.

Then he heard footsteps and stood up. Clementine hid behind his leg again.

"Hey Tommy! You wanted to see me?" Aphmau walked to the barn. She looked around at the ruins of the building she had built years ago.

"I wanted to introduce you to someone," Tommy began. Aphmau looked a bit surprised by that. She didn't really know what to expect, but she had a good feeling about it.

"Alright! Who do you want me to meet?" She smiled softly at her son.

"My adopted daughter, Clementine," Tommy stepped out of the way so Aphmau could see the brunette moth-hybrid.

"YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER? AWW, SHE'S SO PRETTY!" Aphmau exclaimed excitedly and hurried to go examine her granddaughter.

Clementine let herself get lifted from the ground by the woman who was her father's mother without hesitation. She could already tell that the female wasn't going to hurt her.

"She's a moth-hybrid and has been following me for around a year now. She revealed her human form just a few weeks ago," Tommy explained. "I think she's around 4, but she's way more smarter than that," He continued as his mother cupped the girl's cheeks.

"I can't believe you have a toddler and I don't! I want a baby too!" Aphmau exclaimed. She hadn't expected her son to have a daughter, but she didn't mind since she loved children so much. Plus, Tommy was already 18.

"You can always go and adopt one if you find an orphan," Tommy shrugged. He really didn't want to even mention the other way to get a children to his mother, even if he had to whole book about it in his inventory.

"You know, I'm so proud of you for giving you the home to this little girl! You're just like me!" Aphmau chuckled and turned to smile at her son.

"Thanks mum, I really appreciate that," Tommy couldn't help but blush at the compliment. He had never expected to hear that, but he was really happy.

"Have you introduced her to Levin and Malachi yet? Or the other villagers?" Aphmau inquired and turned to look at the toddler.

"No, you're the first one to know, but I think I'm gonna introduce her to Levin and Malachi today," Tommy explained. He really wanted his brothers to meet their niece.

The Freedom I Wanted {Dream Smp x Minecraft Diaries Crossover}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara