V. The Unspoken Truth

Ranboo stared at Tubbo. He had definitely not expected Phil to have any more sons than he already had.

"So, Techno is not Phil's oldest son.?" He asked from Tubbo, just to be sure he had heard right.

"Yeah," Tubbo nodded quietly. "I don't know anything about him, but I know for a fact that he hasn't been seen in years," He explained.

"Do you have any idea of what his name could be?" Ranboo inquired. Looked like his mission was way more harder than he had thought.

"I'm not 100% sure since it's been years since Wilbur accidentally said it, but I think it was something like Grian?" Tubbo answered, but his answer was really unsure.

"Do you have any idea what could have happened to him?" Ranboo asked carefully.

"I honestly have no idea," Tubbo sighed. He really wanted to know more about the brother he was supposed to have.

"What do you think, would Techno and Phil talk about him?" Ranboo questioned. He needed more information than just the name.

"I don't think so.. I have no idea where you can find more information, I'm sorry," Tubbo apologized.

    Ranboo headed to the stronghold. There were hundreds of different books full of information. He didn't know if it was going to be a good idea, but he had a feeling there would be some information.

He walked to the library and began looking around. He had no idea what he was looking for. Until a book dropped from the bookcase behind him.

He was now certain that there was someone or something in the shadows, helping him. He didn't know why, but it made him uneasy. Why had he been suddenly thrown into a world full of mysteries and riddles?

     He picked up the book. It was an old book with purple covers. The book was called 'The Watcher'.

Ranboo has heard of the Watchers. They were creatures that were always watching and never interacting with the people. They were from the End. Usually they had a purple cloak with hood that covered everything expect the face. Their face was covered by a white mask that covered the upper part of their faces. The mask had a weird symbol made out of two L and two dots. They had wings on their backs and halo on top of their head.

Some called them angels that were watching over them and making sure they were safe. Some called them monsters that were really powerful and dangerous and would burn down everything with their purple flames.

     Ranboo had always thought them as fairytales, but now the book in his hands was making him realize that maybe he had been wrong all along.

He flipped trough the pages. He still had no idea what he was looking for, but he knew that he would get a weird feeling when he had to spot flipping the pages.

Soon he stopped and glanced at the pages. The information made his breath hitch. The Watchers were known to steal children from powerful families to make them Watchers.

"Uh.. Hey.." Ranboo called out to the darkness. He had a question for the one watching him from there.

"Xelqua is the one you want to look for"

"D-do you know them..? Or any of the Watchers.?" Ranboo asked curiously. The one in the darkness was watching him after all, maybe they were a Watcher.

"I do not. I'm not one of them"

"O-oh.. I see," Ranboo muttered and began flipping through the pages again, looking for the name Xelqua.

     The book had only one single mention of Xelqua. He ran away from the Watchers three years ago and hadn't been seen since.

"What am I supposed to do.?" Ranboo asked, hoping the one hiding in the darkness would have an answer for him.