II. Looking For An Old Friend

Tommy was traveling with Aphmau, Travis, Laurance and Aaron. They were currently walking through a snowy land. They were trying to find Pikoro Village and Lucinda, but the place had changed shockingly during the past 15 years and Aphmau said that it looked completely different.

The snow was everywhere, making the place look like stereotypical summer in Finland.

"Does anyone recognize anything?" Laurance asked and glared at the snow mountains that surrounded them.

"I'm pretty sure that was where Malachi's castle was, but it definitely didn't look like this.." Aphmau mumbled.

"Wait! Malachi castle? He had a castle?" Travis asked.

Aphmau began explaining Malachi's past to Travis, who hadn't heard it like the others.

Tommy looked around. The shadows looked tempting, but he tried to hold himself. He had noticed how the shadows had began calling him more than before. Maybe he was just growing more closer to his powers because he was getting older and more used to them.

"There's some buildings!" Laurance pointed out, making everyone turn around and look at the direction he was pointing at.

The place looked a bit familiar to Tommy, but not because he had visited it. Snowchester was located on the same place. It didn't look like Snowchester at all, but he knew it was the same place, just thousands of years before the Dream Smp had begun.

"Let's go see if someone there knows about Pikoro Village," Aphmau decided.

     They decided to stay at the place that seemed to be some kind of campsite. Tommy stayed a bit behind while Aphmau began asking for information. He pulled out his book.

Dear Ranboob,

This is my first time writing you your own letter, be happy about it! But I'm writing this to you because I will bury this letter in Snowchester. It's not Snowchester yet, but when you will find it, it's already Snowchester.

So, how're you doing? I haven't really asked that from you. I hope you're treating Tubbo well. I'm sorry about giving you that task, I know it's not gonna be easy since the information about us has probably kinda faded as the years have passed, but there's actually a place where people know more about our story.

A street called Mystreet. There live people who can tell you more about us. They don't know everything, but they know more than the books in the Dream Smp's stronghold. I really hope you find the information you need.

I also hope you find this letter because I'll bury this deep underground so other people won't find it. I want you to be the one to find it. I really trust you with all the information!

I'm currently staying at a campsite, which is located where Snowchester was later built. It looks really different nowadays, especially since there isn't a huge mansion. My brother's, Malachi's, castle used to be here too. I never saw it, but I've heard about it from lot.

Now I gotta go, we have to go find Lucinda, who's an old friend of ours! She's a really cool witch and her mother was Lady Irene's best friend, Hyria. You're probably gonna stumble across that name while doing your researches. Hyria was pretty important. I haven't met her yet, but I'm sure we'll meet one day.

Stay safe, Ranboo!

Yours, Tommy.

     Tommy ripped the page out of the book and quickly looked around. He didn't see anyone. He used his powers to put the a protection on the letter and send it under the ground, hoping Ranboo would find it one day in the future.