XIII. Dream Smp

Tommy stared at his left leg. It had started to bleed and his trousers were getting red.

The whole tent and his clothes were soggy. Outside was still raining a lot and the air was cold.

His clothes weren't covering or waterproof so he was completely freezing. And there wasn't anything warm in his inventory.

All his important items were still safe in his inventory and the L'manberg bandana with Lady Irene's symbol was tightly around his wrist.

He was now just waiting for the rain to end or Dream to come and hurt him for disappearing. He had been gone for almost a month after all so he wouldn't be surprised if Dream was furious.

Slowly he started to drift into a restless sleep as the raindrops hit the tent's roof.

     Tommy didn't remember when he had last slept so badly. He was feeling horrible as he woke up on the dirt floor after the restless night.

He stood up and stepped outside. The sun was peeking from behind the dark clouds and the air was slowly warming up.

He looked around and realized that everything looked exactly the same as it had looked when he had last been there.

He found some wool and quickly made a small bandage for his leg. He also found a healing potion from his emergency potion bag he always carried with him.

Soon he heard the Nether portal make a sound and jumped back trying to pull out his sword. He then realized that his sword wasn't with him anymore.

"Ooh Tommy! I'm so glad you're still here!" Dream chuckled walking to the boy.

"Wait- When was the last time you visited me..?" Tommy questioned.

"The day before yesterday, don't you remember?" Dream asked chuckling. "Oh wait! Have you been somewhere?" He asked tilting his head.

"No.. I've been here this whole time.." Tommy lied. He remembered suddenly how Aphmau had once mentioned that times in different dimensions pass differently.

"Good! I was already getting worried!" Dream chuckled. He really was crazy and Tommy knew that well.

"I also thought I could take you to the Nether for a small visit!" Dream suggested making Tommy freeze.

The dirty blonde started leading the teen to the portal. Tommy stared at the portal with fear in his eyes. Dream tilted his head and pointed him to go in.

Tommy hesitated. The time in Phoenix Drop had made him think the Nether was home of the Shadow Knight and he knew they were bad.

Suddenly Dream just pushed him into the portal making him fall off from the other end.

His breath hitched as he looked around in panic waiting for the white haired female to sneak on him when he was defenseless.

"Why are you so jumpy? I thought you liked getting away from Logstedshire!" Dream pointed out as Tommy had jumped when he had walked to the blonde.

"I don't like this.." Tommy whispered.

Suddenly he heard a slight giggle. He screamed and straight away stormed away from Dream as fast as he could before Dream managed to do anything.

He heard Dream shout his name, but he had no other choice than ran to the closest portal to get away from his imaginations.

As he fell on the floor he realized that he was in the Dream Smp. And he happened to be exiled so he wasn't supposed to be there.

Quickly he made his way to the shadows and managed to fade into them, which surprised the live out of him.

"Don't be afraid son. You can easily hide in the shadows, they love you," Unknown's voice rang through his head.