XXII. The Other Side Of The Story

Tubbo bit his lower lip, trying to hold his tears back as he watched Tommy walk through the portal with the male he had called his brother.

He had just lost his best friend, his adopted brother. He had noticed the way Tommy had acted around the male Tubbo didn't know, they're relationship was something completely different from Tommy's and Tubbo's. They were like brothers, but way more closer than Tommy and Tubbo had ever been. It was like the other understood Tommy better than Tubbo.

     Tubbo glanced around. Everyone was starting to leave back home, but they all looked sad. The Dream Smp wasn't going to be the same without Tommy, and Tubbo was definitely going to miss his brother more than anyone else.

He looked at Techno, who tried to hide his emotions, but Tubbo knew he was hurting, a lot. Techno had been really close with Wilbur and Tommy after their mother had died and now both of his brothers were gone, it was going to be hard.

Phil didn't look so hurt, his face was emotionless, blank, empty. But Tubbo knew that Phil had always had an uneasy feeling about Tommy since he had been the reason his partner died. It disgusted Tubbo how Phil tried to show Tommy that he cared, but it was a lie.

Tommy's friends looked all hurt. Tubbo understood that, they all had loved the little gremlin child, who was no longer a little gremlin child. Tommy had actually acted like a grown adult when his new brother had arrived, and that had definitely shocked everyone.

     "Tubbo..?" Ranboo called his (platonic) husband carefully and took his hand.

"I can't believe he's gone..." Tubbo whispered and turned to face the taller with his teary eyes.

"I know it's hard, I'm not going to just ignore the fact that you were his brother and best friend, but we have to get back to Michael.." Ranboo spoke quietly.

Tubbo bit his lower lip and nodded, "Yeah.. I know.. Michael needs us.. And I want him right now.."

"Of course.. Let's go home, maybe it'll make you feel a bit better.." Ranboo mumbled and started leading the shorter male back to their house.

     Around a week later Tubbo was sitting on his bed, glaring out of the window where Ranboo and Michael were playing on the snow together.

He smiled as Ranboo fell on and got snow all over his face while Michael was making a cute little snow angel next to him.

He moved his eyes away from the window and noticed a book on the table. He picked it up and realized that it was empty, which made him get an idea.

Biting his lip he slowly raised the quill and placed it on the paper. He wanted to write Tommy a letter, even if he wouldn't ever read it.

Dear Tommy,

It's been a week since you disappeared through that portal with that male, Malachi, was it? It's been a hard, but I've managed.

I have really seen everyone lately. Only Ranboo and Michael, who's our son! I haven't been outside Snowchester after you left, I really should go see everyone, but I'm just afraid that it'll make me miss you even more.

I still can't believe you're gone. Every morning I wake up, I hope that it had been just a bad dream. I'm waiting every second for you to come back, but I don't think you'll ever come back..

Everyone misses you.. Expect Phil.. But Techno really misses you too, Ranboo told me after he came back from a meeting with him. We all miss you and can believe that you're gone, it hurts.

I can't even describe how I feel right now. You can probably see the tears on the paper, I cried.. I hate admitting it, but I'm crying, because I really miss you. I know you would say that it's stupid, but I just want to see you again someday..