XXV. Clementine And Missing Brothers

Tommy was nervously playing with his thumbs. He was sitting on his bed with Clementine-moth on his nightstand.

Aphmau had just gone after Levin, Malachi and Zoey, who had left to Bright Port days ago and hadn't returned. Tommy was getting really worried that something had happened to his brothers.

"Dada?" Clementine whined and jumped to his arms after quickly transforming to her human form.

"It's alright honey," Tommy whispered, running his hand through his daughters hair.

He had decided to call her 'honey' since she reminded him of Tubbo. But of course he didn't love her only for that, of course not! Clementine was the perfect daughter for him and he wouldn't give her away for any price.

"I'm just a bit worried 'bout my brotherd y'know," He hummed quietly and wrapped his arms tightly, but carefully around the girl.

Clementine hugged him tighter and buried her face on his chest. She didn't speak much, but she understood a lot. She really wanted to tell her dad that she cared about him and was worried about her uncles too.

"Be careful with your wing my love!" Tommy reminded her. He was worried that she was going to accidentally break her beautiful little wings.

Clementine raised her face from his chest and smiled brightly. She knew that she had to be careful with her wings.

"Aren't you tired yet? It's getting late," Tommy pointed out.

Clementine just stared at him and tried to hide the yawn that escaped her soft little lips.

"Looks like you are," Tommy chuckled. He carefully lifted the girl up and stood up before placing her on his bed.

He pulled the blanket to cover her and placed a kiss on her forehead.

He watched the girl fall asleep before quietly heading outside the house.

"Tommy~kun!" He heard Kawaii~chan exclaim.

"Oh, hey Kawaii~chan!" Tommy greeted her.

"Kawaii~chan didn't get a change to thank Tommy~kun yet for protecting Nekoette~tan and Dmitri~kun! But Kawaii~chan is really thankful for what Tommy~kun did!" Kawaii~chan exclaimed. She grabbed Tommy's hands and thanked him with a huge smile on her face.

"Of course! It's my job as a guard to protect the weaker and everyone in need of help!" Tommy smiled.

"Oh, and Kawaii~chan was really shocked to hear that Levin~kun and Malachi~kun disappeared! She really hopes that Aphmau~senpai finds them!" Kawaii~chan continued sadly.

"I'm so worried 'bout them, but I trust mum. I keep telling myself that she'll bring them back safely. She's their mother after all, she would never abandon them," Tommy spoke. He really trusted the woman, who had saved him all those years ago and accepted him without judging.

"Tommy~kun is right. Aphmau~senpai wouldn't let anything happen to her boys," Kawaii~chan smiled. "Kawaii~chan is sorry, but Nekoette~tan needs to get some food," She apologized.

"Of course! I'm not gonna keep you any longer!" Tommy smiled and waved to the pinkette, who disappeared back to her house after smilingly saying byes to him.

     The blonde made his way to the guard tower to go see Laurance. He wanted to see his mentor and maybe learn a few new tricks.

"Tommy, didn't expect to see you here this late," Katelyn was coming down the stairs that led to the guard tower.

"I came to see Laurance. Is he there?" Tommy tilted his head.

Katelyn shook her head, "I'm not exactly sure where he is," She answered. "What do you need him for?" She inquired.