XVIII. Family

Tommy sat in the boat with Clementine on his shoulder. He had spent a week in Scaleswind and met Nicole, Kiki and Leona. Originally the trip was supposed to be a two day business trip, but his boat had broken and Nicole had kindly offered help, but it had taken a while to fix.

Now Tommy was heading back home. The sun was just about to rise and the morning was coldish, Clementine seemed to be fine though.

When Tommy docked in Phoenix Drop he noticed that something about the place was different. The atmosphere was different, maybe happier?

He got up from his boat and walked to the village. He was run into by someone. They both fell on the ground. Tommy frowned and sat up. He looked in front of him and noticed a blonde elf.

They stared at each other for a while before she whispered out, "Tommy..?"

"Zoey..?" Tommy whispered.

"Tommy! Is it really you?" Zoey's eyes filled with tears of happiness and her arms wrapped around the boy.

Tommy wrapped his arms around her. He wasn't believing his eyes.

After a while Zoey stood up and helped Tommy up. She looked extremely happy to see the blonde boy.

"You're back," Tommy whispered smiling.

"I found everyone," Zoey smiled.

"Really.?" Tommy's heart started beating more. Was he finally going to see everyone?

"I have so much I want to speak with you, but I think there's someone who really wants to see you right now," Zoey smiled through her tears. She was so happy to see one of the boys she thought as her sons after 14 years.

"When you came back?" Tommy inquired.

"Around five days ago," Zoey answered. "Go to the guard tower," She smiled.

Tommy nodded and started heading towards the guard tower. He noticed a few new faces. Emmalyn and someone brunette with her, Lady Katelyn, the hooded stranger.

Tommy made it to the top of the guard tower and glanced around. Sitting on one of the beds was a really familiar raven haired female.

"Mum.?" Tommy whispered.

The female spun around and stared at him. Her eyes filled with tears and she ran to him wrapping her arms around him. She cried in his chest.

"Tommy, I'm so glad you're alright!" She cried and looked up into her son's eyes.

"Sly asked me to tell you that he loves you," Tommy hummed.

Aphmau froze and looked at him. Her eyes were wide open. She had no idea why he had said that.

"I met him," Tommy whispered and Aphmau understood. She nodded slightly.

"How did that happen..?" She whispered.

"After the war I got thrown back to Dream Smp. I stayed there for 7 months, 14 years in this dimension. During that time he killed me to prove that he has a power to bring people back to life. I was dead for two days, but it felt like months. Just before I got back, I met dad," Tommy explained. Aphmau looked terrified.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that," She whispered tearing up.

"Malachi came right after I had escaped from Dream and I got back here. It's alright now. I've been here for 'round an year now," Tommy continued.

"Levin told that you've been traveling too," Aphmau wanted to change the subject to something nicer. She hated hearing that her son had been hurt.

"Yeah, I've visited New Meteli, Bright Port, Scaleswind and a few other places," Tommy told. "I even met this one crazy chicken guy," He mentioned.