XIX. The Odison Family & Henry

"Aphmau?" Tommy blurted out. His mother had a sister? He had had no idea about that. Should he trust the stranger?

"Yes, or rather Jessica Aphmau Odison-Stark. She's my younger sister. I'm pretty sure she's somewhere around here," Claire explained.

"I know where she is," Tommy answered hesitatedly. Claire noticed the hesitation and tilted her head, "You hesitated."

"I don't know if I should trust you," Tommy admitted immediately. He wasn't going to lie to them.

"You can trust me. I know her well. She would trust me," Claire said and smiled slightly. Suddenly Tommy felt like he could trust her.

"Alright, but I can't take you two to her yet. She has just lost someone important and isn't listening even her own children," Tommy frowned and crossed his arms. He was really worried about his mother.

"She has children?" Claire tilted her head and shared a look with Andy. "I didn't know that," She admitted.

"All of them are adopted. She has three adopted sons and one baby girl. Plus, she has two grandchildren," Tommy explained.

"She has four children and two grandchildren?" Andy blurted out.

"Yes, she has currently four children. Her first one here was Levin, he's the Lord of Phoenix Drop. Aphmau used to be the Lord before him. Then there's Malachi, he's over 900 years old and used to be a ghost. He's technically the oldest, but pretends to be the 2nd oldest because he was in child's body for so long. Her youngest is Lilith-Garnet, she's just a baby still. And then there's me. I'm her oldest and also the only teenager she has adopted," Tommy explained. "Her grandchildren are my two adopted children," He added.

"You're her son? Well, it's nice to meet you! That makes me your aunt and Andy your cousin!" Claire smiled.

"I actually had no idea that mum had siblings," Tommy admitted. He had heard about his father, Sly Stark, and two brothers, Leo and Flippy, who had sadly passed, but had never heard her mention that she had siblings.

"We haven't really seen each other in years, not after her wedding," Claire explained. Her voice was a bit distant and sad. Tommy could easily read from her expression that she missed her sister.

"I can let you stay in her house. Let me show you where it is," Tommy said. Claire and Andy nodded before following him to Aphmau's house.

"This is her house. I live there with my children and a raccoon. Sometimes you might see a ginger haired pirate here. You can just let her be, she's my biological brother's wife," Tommy explained as he let the duo to the house.

"Alright. Thank you very much," Claire nodded politically. "Sorry for holding you for that long, you can go now to continue whatever you were doing," She continued with an apologizing smile.

"Don't worry, it doesn't matter! It's my job to help everyone here," Tommy smiled before backing out of the door. There he saw Isabella with a-very-wet-and-not-so-happy Biscuit on her arms.

"Who were they?" She asked and pet the wet raccoon she had just washed.

"Mum's sister and nephew. I let them stay in her house while she's still in Phoenix Drop," Tommy explained and Isabella nodded. "Alright. Well, I left Clementine and Shroud with some lady name Sally. They seemed to really trust her, I hope you don't mind," She said.

"I don't mind at all. Sally is my biological brother's wife and she used to take care of me for a few years when I was still a child. She even has a son herself, but he doesn't live here," Tommy explained and they both turned to look at the beach where Sally was playing with the children. The ocean wind played with her ginger curls so naturally that it looked unnatural.