Gorilla Glue Gone Wrong

Molly's POV

I grabbed my suitcase and my purse quickly before I passed the numerous passengers.

I need to get away from Niall before he takes off his headphones.

Flashback:

"Molly?" I heard Niall's hoarse voice call out.

"Yup?"

"Can you hand me my earphones? Music always make my ears feel better with all the popping."

"Sure thing," I dug into his bag and saw his headphones, but I also noticed a bottle of Gorilla Glue at the very bottom.

"Ni?"

"Yeah?" He grunted.

"Why do you have Gorilla Glue in here?"

He chuckled and said, "One time my bracket on my braces came off and I couldn't get into the orthodontist quick enough so I decided to glue the thing back on myself."

I nodded as if it totally made sense and grabbed the bottle. I opened it up and started to outline the speakers, making sure that it would fit his ears perfectly.

"Do you want me to put them on for you?" I was hoping he would say yes so I could make sure that the glue actually got onto all the important parts of his skin.

"That would be lovely, darling." I rolled my eyes, but slipped the speakers over his head.

"Thank you, sweetheart."

"Shut up."

End of Flashback

"Molly!" I heard a pissed off Niall scream after me. I quickly dodged all the people in front of me and made it to the opening.

"Did you have a good flight?" A flight attendant asked me.

I quickly nodded and kept moving. Niall was never the type of person to follow the rule of never hitting a girl especially when it came to me.

"Molly!" I heard Niall shout again, but I didn't dare stop. I saw a bulky man with a sign that said "Horan" and there were 4 people behind him.

Well I guess it's time to meet the band that tore Niall away from me.

Bastards.

I dove under the bulky man's legs and climbed onto his back.

"There's a crazy maniac running after me! Help me!" He nodded and dropped the sign. Niall came into view, but was still charging towards me. He ran behind the man, but he jerked me away quick enough before Niall could reach me.

"Ni! Woah! Chill, bro. Don't hurt the poor girl!" The man said and gave him a stern look.

"Paul, this poor girl fricken gorilla glued my Beats on me!" I chuckled and dug my head into his shoulder.

"No way!" I heard one of the boy's deep accents say. It sounded posh and I'm pretty sure he was from Cheshire. My friend is from there and it sounds exactly the same. A curly brunette stepped up to Niall and tried to pull his headphones off.

"Oh my God! She did!" He laughed loudly and looked at me. "Genius!" He said and all I did was smile.

"Lemme try to get them off." A high, sweet English accent spoke. Louis!

"It's nice to see you again, love." He smiled and I grinned back. He placed both of his hands on the speakers and pulled.

"Get your hands off of me, Tommo!" Niall cried and shoved his hands away. I jumped off of Paul and walked over to the 4 boys who were currently laughing their heads off.

"Hey guys, I'm Molly." They stopped laughing and gave me all of their attention.

"Hello, love. I'm Harry." He pulled me into a warm hug.

This dude smells AMAZING. 

"I'm Liam! And I must say that your prank is hilarious! I've never seen Niall this mad before." I grinned like a Cheshire Cat and curtseyed.

"Well I do know how to push his buttons."

"Hello, darling. I'm Zayn." 

"Nice to meet you, Zayn!" I greeted as I turned to Louis.

"What's up Louis!" I jumped on him, but he quickly reacted and caught me.

"Molly, my dear! How've you been? Has our little kitten been treating you like a lady?"

"Nope. He made this girl at my school dye the water in her pool the most disgusting color. Pink. She pushed me in, but his plan kinda backfired when he got pushed in, too." Louis started cracking up while the 3 others mouths were hanging open.

"Our Niall did that?" Liam asked and I nodded.

"That little -"

I heard a scream to my left and saw Niall holding his bare ears tightly. Paul looked guilty with the Beats in his hands.

"He got some skin ripped off of his ear." He said and I felt a little guilty. I didn't want him to get hurt or feel any pain. He never went that far with me. I walked over to Niall and slowly brought his hands away from his ear. He winced as I gently blew on the red parts. I kissed the worst part that had a huge patch of skin off. We always used to do this when we were younger and it would almost always make us feel better.

"Are they dating?" I think Liam asked.

"Nope. Niall messed up their relationship so he's trying to earn back her trust. They look like it though, don't they?" Louis answered, but the last part made my heart sting. I looked at our position which was Niall's arm around my waist and his head on my shoulder as I comforted him.

"Yeah." They coursed.

"Let's get into the van, we need to get you guys some rest because you've got your first gig tomorrow." I nodded and went to grab our bags, but I realized that all the boys had grabbed a bag each.

I smiled and helped Niall out.