Say Cheese!

Molly's POV

"I'll be over in 10 minutes." And with that, Niall hung up.

Well, I guess there was no hurt in getting one more swimming session in. Winter is coming soon and I don't feel like going to the humid, disgusting indoor pool at town hall.

I pressed "shuffle" on my phone and a Rihanna song blasted out.

As I swayed my hips softly to the music, I walked over to my closet and pulled it open. I listed off the items that I needed and packed a bag. As I packed everything together, the song changed to Live While We're Young by One Direction. Just because Niall is, I mean was, my best friend, doesn't mean I can't enjoy his music.

"Let's go crazy crazy crazy till we see the sun. I know we only met-" and then I was joined with the magical voice of Niall Horan.

"But lets pretend it's love. And never, never, never stop for anyone. Tonight let's get some, and live while we're young." I spun around to a smiling Niall as I blushed slightly.

I can't believe he just caught me terribly singing to one of his songs. I'm bound to regret this big time in the future.

"You ready?" He smirked. I nodded and grabbed my bag off of my bed.

"Let's go."

___

"Alright, I'm going to talk to Tasha for a bit, but if you want to go for a swim, help yourself." And with that, he was gone.

I can't believe he brought me to Tasha's house when he knows I absolutely hate her. She's always been mean to me in the past until I pushed her into a fountain at school for bullying a freshman.

She deserved it. 

As my face became less red, I found my feet moving to the dessert table. Brownies sound like absolute heaven right now. As I started eating a brownie, I took in my surroundings and it looked like everyone at school was here. Scratch that - it looks like all the popular groups are here. I've never gotten along with them. They always seemed too fake and mean to me so I just avoided them.

A fake blonde passed me with her bathing suit bottom looking like a thong. A feeling of self consciousness consumed me as I look at the blue bathing suit Niall told me to wear. I look nothing like that.

I shook myself out of my thoughts and went over to my bag that I sat on one of the chairs. I don't feel like swimming at the moment, but a good tan sounds perfect.

__________

Niall's POV

I watched Molly closely as my "friends" kept asking me about the famous life and how many chicks I've picked up. 

I blocked them out and saw Molly by the dessert table. Am I surprised she immediately went to the dessert table? No. She has a faster metabolism than me and she still has a rocking body with the amount of sweets she eats. 

I watched Molly go back to her spot and lay out on her towel. Why isn't she going for a swim? I need her to go for a swim. 

She slipped off her dress that she wore over her bathing suit, and laid down. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her, she looks so good. 

___

After a long thought, I finally found myself devouring the dessert table. I tried to resist since I promised Harry I would work out with him another time, but sugar is a soft spot on me.

I grabbed a sugar cookie and was about to consume it when I noticed Molly getting up. She looked around real quick and headed over to the pool.

She's going in. It's go time. 

As she got closer and closer, I started to feel guilty and then even more guilty. I just keep imagining her jumping in the pool and being publicly humiliated for the rest of her life, especially in front of all the kids from her school. 

What if the dye gets into her eyes? What if it causes her physical harm?

As I kept thinking about the worst that could happen, I found my feet moving - more like sprinting-  towards Molly. She lifted her leg over the edge and started to fall forwards.

I can't live with myself with her being even more mad at me.

I grabbed her waist before she could be consumed by dyed, and pulled her back. Once she was safe and sound on her feet, I felt pressure on my back and my nostrils were soon filled with chlorine. I was still underwater once I heard the water pounding down like someone jumped in. I kicked my feet so I could float up. Once my face came to the top, I was greeted by Tasha's hideous smirk and a hell of a lot of flashes. 

About a foot away from me, Molly came up and was completely pink.

I lifted my arm and like Tasha promised, it was pink.

"Niall?" I sneaked a peak at her. She had mixed expressions on her face, but one was clear as day. Horror.

"Y-You're pink..." She squeaked out. I squeezed my eyes shut and imagined that this wasn't happening. 

"So are you," I whispered back. Her eyes widened as she raised her left arm to be met with a hideous shade of pink.

Everyone laughed as Tasha spoke up. "Oops. Niall, say cheese. Some magazine are paying me for some juicy photos." 

_____

"Molly!" I ran after her as she stormed out of my car. 

"How dare you!" She turned around, venom dripping off her tongue. "It's alright if you embarrass me in front of your Directioners, but that was the popular group! They now have a reason to make fun of me even more!" She yelled, pushing my chest a little. 

"I know! ! tried to save you! Loo-" My phone beeped real quick and a text from Harry came up.

From: Harold, To: Nialler

You're flying back tomorrow since we need to do a couple gigs for TMH. xx

"I  gotta go pack." I shrugged my shoulders and turned.

"What do you mean! Don't you even dare tell me that you're leaving me again." She gripped my arm and pulled me back.

"I-I-" I don't know what to say. I have to go back to London, it's nonnegotiable. But I don't want to leave Molly.

Should I bring her with me? Would the boys be mad? I mean it's only a couple gigs.

"I'm not leaving you." 

"Then why the hell are you packing, dumbass?"

"Because you're coming with me, dumbass.

_______

What team are you on now?