Superman vs. Batman

Molly's POV

"Harry!" I whispered and watched as he tiptoed into the bathroom with me. "Did you get the stuff?" I watched as he nodded and opened up Louis' cubbie that held his self care essentials.

"Do you want me to grab both his shampoo and conditioner?" He asked and grabbed two bottles. I nodded and took the dye out of his hands. He took both the lids off and pushed the bottles a bit more closer to me. I quickly poured a full bottle of red hair dye into each bottle before pushing them back to Harry. he put the lids back on and shook them both vigorously.

"That should be good," I commented after he put the bottles back where they came from.

"He's gonna be so mad," Harry laughed and rubbed his hands together. "I can't wait."

________

"What else should we put in it?" Harry asked as he squeezed half the bottle of ketchup into the mixture.

"Did you put mustard in?" He nodded and threw the ketchup bottle in the garbage. I walked over to the refrigerator and grabbed a few eggs, tossing them over to Harry.

"Grab one more thing and it'll be done," he explained as he cracked the eggs into the gross combination. I moved a few things over before spotting mayonnaise.

"He's gonna kill us," I commented before emptying the entire jar into the bowl.

"Ya think?"

"Oh, I know."
_______

"You throw it," I yelled and passed the bowl over to Harry.

"No! It was your idea so you throw it!"

"Harry, I can't do everything in this plan. I think it's time for you to do something."

"How about we both throw it?" I thought about it for a second before nodding and taking one side of the bowl as Harry took the other side. "On three."

"Okay, one." We rocked the bowl back and forth, mixing it a bit more.

"Two," he whispered, bringing the bowl closer to Louis' bunk.

"What in tarnation are you guys doing-" Louis rolled over and opened his eyes, mouth wide open.

"Three!" I yelled and threw the bowl onto Louis' head. I watched as Louis opened and closed his mouth repeatedly, blinking like there was no tomorrow.

Silence.

I looked from Harry to Louis, trying to gage what we should do. I looked at Louis and saw a certain glint in his eyes, immediately knowing that we're in trouble.

"Run," I instantly said to Harry as I took off and Louis hopped out of his bunk.
________

"I hate both of you," Louis commented once he came out of the bathroom, towel wrapped around his lower half.

"I don't think he noticed yet," I whispered into Harry's ear before eating the rest of my banana.

"I had to wash my hair 4 fucking times to get your stupid creation out of it." Louis walked back towards the bunks and opened his cabinet. I watched as he grabbed a pair of plaid boxers, a pair of basketball shorts, and a plain black t-shirt.

"Lou-" I watched as Zayn poked his head out of his bunk. "Holy shit."

"What?" Louis looked at Zayn with a questioning look.

"What did you do to your hair?"

"I washed it." Louis said slowly, slipping his t-shirt over his head.