Truth or Dare

Molly's POV

"Wake up!" I heard someone scream in my ear and the next thing I know, I'm laying on the cold, marble ground, groaning and rubbing my head. I looked up and made out a figure standing in front of me.

What's happening?

"Ah, good, you're up!" I recognized the sarcastic voice as Harry's with side laughs from Zayn.

"What do you want?" I lifted myself up unwillingly and went over to my cabinet to grab some slippers.

"Well I just wanted to tell you that we're on our way to Mullingar for our last set of the Ireland tour." I gave Harry a confused look and slapped his shoulder roughly once I stood in front of him.

"And you couldn't wait to tell me that after I woke up?" Harry shrugged and put on cute, little, innocent smile. "Where is everyone?" I sighed and wrapped my hair up in a bun before I slipped a sweatshirt over my head.

"Louis is in the front doing who knows what, and Niall and Liam are back there," he pointed towards the TV room. "I think they're watching a movie.

As soon as I heard Niall's name, I instantly felt myself blushing, thinking back to last night's activities.

Niall kissed me. My lips touched Niall's lips and I didn't regret it. Kissing Niall was everything that I'd hope for and more. He grabbed my face and carressed me, making me feel special and wanted.

It didn't last long, but it was long enough for me to know that he had some feelings back for me which is all that I needed to know. 

I walked up to the front of the bus and into the kitchen to see Louis on the couch. "Hey Lou," I greeted as I grabbed a plastic bowl, and poured some Fruit Loops and milk into it.

"Good Morning, Sunshine- or must I say Good Afternoon." I grumbled at his words and left the kitchen, not feeling up for his bullshit. Once I got to the back of the bus, I noticed Liam and Niall sitting on complete opposite ends of the huge couch. Niall was munching on a bag of crisps while Liam tapped his phone viscously, texting someone I would imagine.

"Hey guys," I plopped in the middle, between their feet, and brought my legs up so I was sitting crisscross. I took a quick glance at Niall to see him already looking at me, making me smile. 

"Hey, Molly. Good to see you're up!" Liam looked at me with a genuine smile before directing his attention back to his phone.

"Hey, Molz!" I looked over at Niall who was now staring at me. I looked into his eyes, knowing the risk of getting lost in them, but was pleasantly surprised when one eye closed into a wink. "Fruit Loops?" I nodded and took a spoonful into my mouth. I looked back at Niall but noticed that his mouth was wide open, expecting me to share my breakfast. I quickly rolled my eyes, but crawled over to him, shoving a spoon full of fruit loops into his mouth. "Thanks, babe."

"So watcha watching?" I asked as I sat my empty bowl on the coffee table. 

"The Hangover," Liam yawned and gave me a shy smile after. "It's actually quite funny."

"Quite funny," Niall mocked in disbelief. "This movie is absolutely hilarious!"

"Yeah, I watched this movie with Annabelle. The second one isn't as good though," I commented.

"Yeah, I mean, the second is such a knock off of the first one," Louis came strolling in and sat next to me.

"My point exactly!" I shouted, but soon became quiet as we all watched the ending.

_____________________ 

"So what do you guys want to do? We still have 2 more hours on the road," Liam asked as we all gathered into the kitchen to get some snacks. I shrugged as I spotted Ritz crackers and a jar of peanut butter.