The City of Love

Molly's POV

"Flight 72 is now boarding to Paris, France." I picked up my small duffel bag and looked over to my right, watching Niall pick up his bag and slipping his new headphones over his head since I ruined his last ones.

"You ready?" I jumped as I felt Niall's breath hit my ear. I nodded slowly and gave him a shy smile. "Then let's go!" I laughed slightly and walked behind him.

Once we finished walking through the dimly lit tunnel and being greeted by the flight attendant, Niall lifted my bag into the overhead for me and gave me the window seat.

 "I remember you always loved watching the scenery so you can have the window seat." I couldn't help the smile that found its way onto my face when I finished hugging the now blushing Irish boy.

 "Thanks, Ni."

 ____

 My eyes creeped open a bit due to the constant tapping on my arm.

 "Molz," I looked to my right and came face to face with Niall- literally. His face was a good inch from mine. "Molly."

 "Yeah, Ni?" I watched as he closed his eyes and rested his head on my shoulder. I rose my eyebrows in confusion and tensed up.

 "You're so beautiful," my eyes grew bigger as I registered what he said. I turned my head to look at him to see if he was being serious, but saw him drooling on my shoulder instead. I twitched my shoulder up and waited for Niall to wake up.

 "Niall?" He looked over at me and smiled.

 "Yeah?"

 "Did you just say something to me?" I watched Niall scratch the top of his head in confusion.

 "Nah, I don't think so. Wasn't I just sleeping?"

 "Okay, sorry for waking you up."

 "It's alright, we've still got an hour though so I'm gonna head off again." I nodded and laid my head against the window.

 I looked across the aisle when I heard a small chuckle. "What was that?" Louis rose his eyebrows in surprise ad laughed again.

 I sighed and pointed my finger in his direction. "Don't tell anyone hat happened." Louis rose his hands in defense and nodded.

 "Whatever you say, but you can't deny that it happened."

 _____

 "You guys have today off but you've got a concert tomorrow and the next day." I nodded at the boys' manager and grabbed my duffel. "Same room arrangements as before."

 I walked over to the elevator and pushed the 'up' button.

 "What do you guys want to do today?" I asked once we all fit into the elevator.

 "I want to walk around the city a bit, I haven't been here in awhile." I nodded at Liam who looked excited.

 "I'm gonna sit in my room for a bit, I'm tired from that plane ride." Louis spoke and leaned against the wall, closing his eyes.

 "I'm going to hang out with you, duh." I laughed at Harry's response and nodded, agreeing.

 "Of course, Harry. What else would I do?"

 "Well this is the city of love so you sort of have to spend it with me." Harry winked at me which made me burst in a fit of laughter.

 "Of course, of course."

 There was a moment of silence before a shakey voice broke it."Erm, do you think I can take you out tonight?" My head snapped over to Niall who looked a tad bit nervous. "Alone?"