Chapter 37

Can you guys please go check out my brand new Luke Hemmings fanfic called Camp Hi or Hey? It'd mean the absolute WORLD to me if you voted and commented how I did. I will be putting Game On, Horan first though so please don't worry! Camp Hi or Hey is on hold(:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/13000816-camp-hi-or-hey-luke-hemmings-love-story-on-hold

________

Molly's POV

"Want to go check out the arena with us?" I looked up from my plate of food to see Liam. I nodded immediately, not wanting to be left alone in the hotel, and indicated for him to sit down across from me. He smiled softly, waiting for me to finish chewing the food in my mouth, and sat down.

"How far is the arena?" I asked before stuffing a piece of syrup invaded French Toast in my mouth.

Liam closed his eyes for a second, thinking back, and scrunched his nose. "I believe about ten to fifteen minutes. I'm not sure though."

There was a moment of silence as I examined Liam over once, noticing something was off. "What's wrong?"

Liam's head snapped up to meet my eyes. "What'd you mean?"

I sighed before rolling my eyes, "There's obviously something stressing you out so spill."

I watched as Liam played with his fingers before taking a deep breath, "Me and Danny aren't working out so well."

Danny?

Oh, Danielle Peazer.

"What's been happening?" I looked at him sympathetically, watching him bow his head and puff out his cheeks.

"I don't deserve her, Molly." I pouted my lips, taking Liam's hands into my own. He looked up but immediately looked back down, but I noticed his watering eyes.

"Liam, what makes you say that?" I replied softly, caressing his hand with my thumb.

"I'm always gone, leaving her alone to deal with Loki all by herself." I furrowed my eyebrows at the name 'Loki.'

"Who's Loki?"

Oh gosh, is it his kid?

"It's me and Danielle's dog," Liam chuckled nervously as he scratched the back of his head.

"Oh," I nodded my head stupidly, waving my hand to indicate for him to carry onward.

"Yeah, she just provides me with so much while I can't provide anything," Liam sighed loudly, running his hand over his face again. "It's not fair to her."

"Just follow your heart, Li," I patted his hand that I was holding, letting it go after.

"Thanks, Molly."

"No problem. You do know that you can come to me for anything, right?" Liam nodded, smiling.

There was a moment of comfortable silence before I looked up to see Niall entering the lobby.

"Hey, Ni!" I yelled, shooting my hand up, waving. Niall glanced at me for a second before turning the other way like he didn't notice my greeting, ignoring me.

I slowly retracted my arm, frowning. I watched Niall carefully as he entered the buffet, grabbing a plate. He started to stack blueberry pancakes upon chocolate chip pancakes, sausage upon bacon, scrambled eggs upon gravy biscuits, etc.

His eating habits have never changed.

I shook my head as Niall grabbed a bottle of chocolate milk, turning around. Our eyes met briefly before he quickly looked away. He walked over to a vacant table by the window, dropping his plate before pulling out his phone.