Chapter 38

Molly's POV

"Niall," I walked out of the hotel with the newspaper in my hand. As I walked after the angry boy, I read parts of the article before shaking my head at it. "Did you even read the damn article? Did you just look at the fucking picture, Ni?" I continued, but he didn't show any signs of stopping so I jogged up to him.

I pulled on his shoulder, turning him around, but immediately stepped back. Niall's face was slightly red and his hands were balled up into fists, also turning red. 

"The picture was all I needed to see," Niall seethed through his teeth, breathing heavily.

"Well the article states that Liam and I have been secretly seeing each other for months and that I'm from Germany," I rose my eyebrows, reading directly off the newspaper before looking up to meet his eyes. "Ni, you've got it all wrong."

"The picture is all I care about, Molly," Niall's face grew redder as he stared at the picture a bit more. "You're holding his hand and looking into his eyes."

I bit my lip and directed my gaze away from him, not wanting to tell him what really went down.

"Tell me what really happened if you don't want me to assume."

"I can't, it's personal, Ni."

Niall made a sound of dibelief before spinning around and starting his way back down the hallway.

I blew out a breath of air before nodding, "Liam came to me this morning to talk about Danny and him."

Niall immedately stopped and unballed his fists before turning around to face me again, looking confused.

"He felt like he wasn't putting enough effort into their relationship and he was explaining why he was such a shitty boyfriend," I rested my hands on my hips and stared at the blonde boy in front of me. "That's the one hundred percent truth."

There was a moment of silence before Niall huffed and started to walk back towards me, "Okay, I believe you."

But soon enough he stopped walking towards and took a step back, pointing towards the elevator, "But I'm just gonna go down to the lobby and get some food. Want anything?"

I clenched my jaw, still feeling the tension between the two of us, and shook my head, "No, I'm fine. See you later?"

"Yeah, I'll be back up later."

And with that, Niall turned his back on me as I turned my back on him.

I better eat this food before it gets too soggy.

_________

~two months later~

"C'mon, you're gonna be late for the show!" I hurried Louis as I looked out the window, watching the rest of the boys get into the black SUV. The SUV soon drove away as an empty one took it's place.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. You can get lost in Las Vegas so easily, ya know?" Louis slipped on a pair of footie shorts and lone t-shirt that was laying on the floor. He then grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the hotel room, "C'mon, I'll just get ready at the arena."

The arena was only around ten minutes away from the hotel, leaving us with roughly around twenty minutes to get the trashed Louis turned into a handsome Louis.

"Louis, you're an absolute mess," Lou Teasdale commented once she took a glance at him. "Get in the chair right now, we've got no time for fooling around!" Louis hurridly sat in the chair Lou was pointing at.

"Hey, you're finally here. Where was he?" Niall sat next to me and looked at the scene in front of us. Lou looked like she was ripping out Louis' hair due to the large amount of knots.