Tie Breaker

Molly's POV

"You have the rest of the day to yourself but make sure you get back to the bus by 11 tonight."

The Dublin concert yesterday went extremely well, seeing as there were no injuries and the arena was sold out, filled with screaming fans. It felt good to be back in Ireland, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me nervous to be near my hometown.

"What's the plan for the day?" I asked while buckling myself in.

Zayn and Louis sat in the open seats next to me, Liam took shotgun, and Harry hopped into the driver's seat.

Help.

The side door next to me opened and revealed a flustered Niall. I watched as he popped his head in and frowned.

"Where am I gonna sit?" He pouted a bit as his eyes roamed over the seating arrangements. I unbuckled my belt with a quick sigh of annoyance and crawled onto Zayn's lap, making room for Niall. "That's not what I meant." He started to grab for me, but Zayn slapped his hands away.

"Ni, it's fine. I don't mind." Zayn wrapped his arms around my waist to keep me from moving, and gave an assuring nod at Niall.

"Alright so we can either go Roller Blading, Go Karting, or Laser Tagging." Liam held up three fingers and looked back at us. "Molly gets to pick," he added quickly before the others could speak up. Niall slammed the car door loudly and crossed his arms.

"Way to put the pressure on me, Li." He gave me a bright smile in return as I could feel the other 4 pairs of eyes burning into my skull. "I seriously don't want to pick."

"C'mon. We're just gonna argue for about an hour if you don't pick." Harry spoke up and rested his head on the top of the seat.

"Well-" I racked my brain for what I liked to do best when I was younger, but all I could remember was that Niall and I enjoyed all of the activities he suggested. "How about Go Karting? I'm sort of in the mood to kick your wimpy asses at a racing game."

Everyone nodded their head and agreed, with a few comments about how I'm not going to beat them.

"You can lean back if you want, make yourself comfortable." Zayn whispered in my ear and pulled me back against his chest as I heard the car start up. "Can you either hold onto me tighter or put the seatbelt over both of us?" I could feel Niall's attention on me knowingly as Zayn hooked his arms tighter around my waist. "Are you comfy?" I nodded and closed my eyes, hoping our destination was nearing soon.

Please don't crash the car, Harry.

______

"The skinny pedal is the acceleration and the fat pedal is the-" The worker paused for a moment, digging into her front pocket, grabbing a piece of gum and popping it in her mouth. "-break. Any questions?" After we all shook our heads no, she started to go to every cart to tighten our seat belts.

"You're all going down!" I yelled and smiled triumphantly as I heard the boys scoff in protest.

"In your dreams, baby girl." Louis shouted back and winked at the worker who was leaning over him to properly buckle him up.

"I believe that I've never lost one of these races against you," Niall raised his eyebrows at me and smiled cockily. I was about to say a smartass line right back at him when another worker decided to speak through the loud speakers.

"Are you ready?" The boys cheered loudly as I waved my arms in the air. I watched him press a big red button and then the traffic light at the very beginning started to transfer from red, to yellow, and then to green. There were a couple of tire screeches as Liam took off and captured the lead. I quickly pressed the gas pedal and my long blond hair was soon flying behind me. I waved at Zayn as I passed his cart, who in return slammed his steering wheel in protest.