Chapter 39

RECAP

"Did you pick a movie?" I asked before slipping into bed next to him. I looked at the screen and I could feel the smile on my face perk up.

Tangled.

"Niall, I love you," I fluffed my pillow and scooted closer to Niall, still smiling.

"Well it's your favorite movie so how could I not," he laughed at how excited I was and moved closer to me.

"You can't lie, this movie is really is amazing," I grabbed the remote and pressed play, letting this piece of perfection begin.

"Whatever makes you happy, makes me happy," Niall swung his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into his chest. I made myself comfortable, swinging my arm around his stomach and resting my head on his stomach.

As Eugene and his pals ran from the castle with the crown in their hands, Niall spoke up, "And I can't lie, this movie isn't all that bad."

As the movie showed the three guys running through the forest, I couldn't help but let a sly grin form on my face.

Moments like these make me forget about all the bad things that keep occurring in life.

_____________

Molly's POV

"The plane is ready," Paul popped his head around the corner, making all six of our heads snap up. We all nodded and stood up, groaning due to the uncomfortable airport chairs, and gathered our suitcases.

"I can't believe these are the last shows of the North American leg of the tour," Zayn spoke up as he slouched, looking a bit depressed.

"I know, mate," Harry clapped his back a few times before walking ahead, leading us to the private plane. 

"It's not like it's gonna be your last show in the United States," I attempted to cheer things up as I smiled brightly, but was shut down with a few shrugs of their shoulders.

"But that's gonna be in a year or two," Zayn fired back, frowning. At that, I stopped talking because it seemed like everyone was being bombarded with negative thoughts. "Sorry, Molly, I just loved being in America. I didn't mean to come out as rude."

Once we reached the end of the hallway, Paul held the glass door open for us. Niall wrapped his arm around my shoulders as we walked the short distance to the running plane. I looked up at him and smiled, bumping our hips together to get his attention. 

As his attention was brought to me, he raised in eyebrow in curiosity. 

"Please tell me you're not depressed, too," I whispered so the only people who could hear was the two of us. 

"Not nearly depressed, just a bit sad and shocked is all," He twisted his mouth to one side and nodded. "This tour has just been absolutely amazing, ya know? I don't want it to end."

"But, Ni, you still have a month left of the tour after these shows. You didn't forget about Australia, New Zealand, and Japan, now did ya?" Niall cracked a smile and bowed his head.

"You know exactly how to make me feel better, Molz," he squeezed my shoulder and dragged me closer to him. "Thank you."

"Hey, don't get all mushy on me now," I joked as I picked up my suitcase. Before I could start walking up the stairs, Niall took the suitcase from me, leaving me empty handed. He smirked as he nodded for me to keep walking which made me roll my eyes, but obey his orders.

The plane was cold, as usual, but no one complained due to the temperature outside being extremely hot. I looked back and watched Niall haul both of our suitcases in an overhead before turning back and nodding for me to take the window seat.