A Sticky Situation

Molly's POV

I can feel my heart pounding as I make eye contact with Niall. I don't know how we got into this position of Niall hovering his lips above mine and I'm starting to realize that I don't want him to pull away. 

I don't understand how his petite, beautiful, perfect body got pressed into me, but I must say that I can feel his six pack through our clothing. I'm definitely not complaining about it either.

I gathered my attention to his piercing blue eyes, but I soon found myself blushing. The heat was pouring into my cheeks by just one glance into his eyes. 

It's pathetic, really.

Ever since we were kids, they've always gotten to me no matter what. If he wanted me to do something, all he had to do was look at me with those eyes of his and I would immediately agree. 

It's just that him being so close to me made me nervous. Just thinking about his lips on mine has my heart racing at an uncontrollable speed and the palms of my hands getting clammy. 

I have feelings for Niall.

I've never experienced these feeling before, but they're growing by the second especially in this position that we're in.

I want to feel these things for Niall so badly, but I keep going back to the frustration of him leaving me behind for 2 years and now he all of a sudden he wants back in. He all of a sudden wants the little girl back from his childhood.

And I'm struggling with the decision of if I should let him. This prank war will show me so much on how hard Niall wants to fight for me and if he'll make an effort to keep me in his life. 

I turned my head to the side and breathed in slowly. I tapped his right shoulder and he quickly got the message to get off of me. The warmth I once had completely left my body and my heart stopped beating as fast as it did.

A few seconds later, the side door burst open and the rest of the crew climbed in. Louis sat down next to Niall while Liam, Zayn, and Harry climbed into the back. I rested my forehead on the condensed window and closed my eyes, feeling a massive migraine beginning.

Why did I climb onto Niall's back in the first place? This would have never happened if I just walked by myself, but now I'm confused.

_________

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go to sleep early. I'm not feeling the best right now." I muttered quietly.

"Feel better, babe." Harry came and kissed my cheek. Zayn, Liam, and Louis said their farewells while I just gave Niall a stiff nod.

Things were completely awkward in the car and I knew the boys could feel it, too. You could practically slice the tension between us.

"But I can't like Niall," I've been repeating in my head. "I didn't want that kiss either." I repeated to myself over and over, trying to set my mind straight, but I think we both know that I'm never going to believe that.

No matter how hard I try.

___________

"We are never ever ever getting back together,
We are never ever ever getting back together,
You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me
But we are never ever ever ever getting back together"

I slammed the pillow that was once underneath me, over my head as I heard the 5 idiots scream, "Like, ever!"

I hastily snatched my phone from the side table and punched Harry's phone number in.

"Ello?" I could hear his posh British accent speak. I could just imagine the cocky smirk on his face.

"Turn the music down. I can hear you screeching monkeys from up here and I'm questioning if you guys are actual professional singers."

"Don't be rude! Aye, lads - should we turn it up louder?"

I heard a course of cheers before I hastily hung up the phone.

Wankers.

After a few moments, the music suddenly turned off. I smiled gleefully, but I lost all signs of sleepiness so I just decided to get up. After I swung my legs over the side of the bed and stretched a little, I looked back to the bed and saw a nightmare. 

A huge red spot.

I quickly spun around and checked the back of my sweatpants to see that I do, indeed, have a gigantic red spot.

Oh my god. 

My period came early and Niall has to sleep on this very contaminated bed tonight.

I hastily removed all of the covers off of the bed and sprinted to the laundry room. I was just about to open the hotel door when I suddenly dropped all of the sheets and jogged back to my suitcase. I quickly slipped my hand through the front pocket and grabbed a pad. Once I got into the bathroom, I pulled down my sweatpants and my undergarments to see...

Nothing?

There was no red or any sign of my period coming.

It took me a few moments to put the puzzle pieces together and I figure that I've been pranked.

"But the only person that I've ever told about my fear of getting my menstruation cycle while I'm sleeping is Annabelle."

I discarded my now useless pad and straightened myself up. I took off my sweatpants that still have fake blood on it, and threw them into a corner. I opened up the door and stopped immediately.

Waiting for me outside the door were 3 gigantic piles of pads and tampons with Niall and Louis smiling cheekily behind them.

I watched their eyes grow into saucers as they realize I'm only in my underwear.

Niall's face turned into a scarlet red while Louis nudged him repeatedly.

"You guys suck, never mess with a girl and her menstruation cycle," I muttered as I power walked back to my bag to grab another pair of sweatpants. 

"Well we'll be leaving now, see you in the lobby, Molz." I heard Niall whisper.

"Bloody hell, Niall! What're you waiting for?" Louis laughed while he sashayed out of the room.

Dammit, Team Nouis got another point.

_______________

Nouis- 4

Ziam- 1

Badass- 3