Chicken Noodle Soup & Grandparents

The picture to the side is of Molly and Annabelle

_____________________

Molly's POV

After football practice, Annabelle and I went over to the store that was recently built around the corner, and got the supplies we needed for the brilliant prank she told me about. I know your thinking, "I thought you were thinking about how fit Niall was?" Well during the last 10 minutes, I convinced myself that he was still that dorky boy from 3 years ago, not a six packer with a v-line going towards his business. 

"Bye, Annabelle!" I waved as I walked up my driveway. I entered my house and my nose was immediately filled with the delicious smell of chicken noodle soup which could only mean one thing. I ran into the kitchen as fast as I could, and engulfed my grandpap and grandma in a bear hug. 

"How are you!" I exclaimed. I haven't seen my older folks in quite awhile since they had moved to London earlier in the year. I don't exactly know why, I never got them to spit out the truth. I knew the excuse 'we wanted a change' was a lie since they told me on how much they loved the peace and beauty of Mullingar a little over a month before. Plus all of our family is here so there'd be no reason to move to London. 

After catching up with my grandparents for awhile, I tried to sneak upstairs. 

"Well I'm gonna go upstairs and call Niall." I started to move towards the door, when my grandma squealed in delight and my grandpap clapped in what you might think as joy.

Aw crap. 

Did I really forget that they absolutely adored that little douche next door. They think we should get married and have babies. 

Yeah--No. Babies with Niall? Not in the life plan. But I did get to see how he's grown into his body today, and I can't stop thinking about it. Plus our hair colors would make a good dirty blonde/light brown combination for the little mini me. 

I need to detox my thoughts. Did I really just consider doing the dirty deed with Niall? No. Absolutely not. 

"Oh that's right, Niall's back! You should invite him over for dinner!" Her face lifted up into a smile.

Wait - they knew Niall was in town? They knew that this bastard was coming back?

"Did you say that you knew? You knew he was coming back and you didn't even warn me?" I know it's sinful to practically yell at my grandma, but this is beyond the circumstance. She knew I was broken inside for what he has done to me. I told her all of my feelings and how I was struggling to come to terms with not having Niall in my life when he basically erased my existence. She knew how much he hurt me.

"Honey, settle down. I meant that his grandma was keeping me in touch and we so happened to be visiting this week. She told me to tell you, but it completely slipped my mind. Sorry, now go call Niall." 

I took that as my que to go upstairs. I slammed my bedroom door once I got upstairs and grabbed my laptop to look at my timeline. I saw the front page full of pictures of me snogging the polar bear's face off.

Of course everyone saw it since it came off of both Louis and Niall's accounts which have over 30 million followers each.

Great.

A sudden rush went through my body when I remembered how many followers, better yet hate, Holly got after Niall had told the world that she was the one he used to date. I clicked on the "My Profile" button and saw that I had almost 50,000 followers already.

Damn you, Niall and Louis. 

I threw my laptop against the bed, not wanting any damage to be done to it but wanting to get some anger out of my system, and sprinted out of the house. I ran across the lawn and knocked repetitively against the Horan's front door. 

"Geez girl," Greg muttered as I flew up their stairs once the door opened the slightest crack. 

"Hey!" I shouted and continued my journey up. 

I stopped in front of Niall's door and knocked politely. I mean what if he had a girl over... I wouldn't want to ruin that, now would I?

Wait, yes I would. 

I pushed the door open and saw Niall smiling on his bed, facing me with his phone in his hand.

"Hello, Molly. It was nice for you to stop by," he started, but I cut him off by tackling him. 

"Wow, Niall. Thanks for embarrassing me in front of the whole world!" I climbed off of him and saw his face. 

No sign of guilt at all. 

"Hey! You were the one who posted the most embarrassing video I have ever seen on YouTube!" 

Oops.

"Well the whole world won't see it, Niall. Now, the whole world thinks that I snog the shit out of plastic polar bears in my free time." He couldn't keep in a laugh, but I stayed as serious as a sumo wrestler in the biggest match of his life.

"Molly, if I'm in the slightest part of a video, the whole world will end up seeing it no matter what." 

"Cocky much?" 

"Look Molly, I don't want to start another  fight so just let it be, we're even." 

Oh Niall, Niall, Niall. I don't play to get even, I play to win.

"Look - just be at my house at 7. My grandparents are in town and said that they wanted to see you." His face went from confused to even more confused.

"But I just saw them the - Ope okay I'll be there tonight." He started to stand up and shoo me out of the room, but I wasn't having any of it.

"You what?" Did he really just say that he just saw them?

"Nothing! Now leave. I need to get ready for our date tonight." He smirked and kissed my cheek. He quickly closed his door, but I stayed put.

"YOU WHAT?" I screamed against the closed door in front of me and pounded against it. 

He just keeps on pissing me off more and more. To bad the prank he's about to experience is gonna knock him back in line.

Literally.

_______________

Niall- 2

Molly- 1