A Stereo, Ladder, & Grapes

Molly's POV

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

Well that's strange. I don't remember turning on my alarm.

Wait a minute—I haven't turned on my alarm since school started.

I looked over my shoulder and saw that it had just turned 3 a.m.

3 fricken in the morning.

I quickly pressed the off button, but the beeping didn't even stop. I took the bottom of my fist and slammed it on the top of this annoying creature repeatedly until I heard a crack. I suddenly felt nothing underneath my hand besides pointy plastic. I sat up, turned the light on, and gasped.

I broke the damn clock.

I scooped all of the individual pieces of the clock and threw them in the garbage can.

Once I cleaned up the mess, I still heard that beeping noise.

I searched my room in and out, but I still didn't find the source of the awful sound. At one point, I felt like the noise was coming from underneath me.

Wait a damn minute.

I went to the floor board that has always been movable since I was a little kid. Once the piece of wood was out of the way, I found a mini alarm clock and a piece of paper.

The note: Rise and shine! But without the shine. Did I wake you up? Oops. Point 1 goes to Niall! Night Night. Don't let the bed bugs bite. I'm serious. I suggest you don't sleep in your bed.

That little prick.

I dragged myself downstairs and into the living room to be greeted by no furniture.

He removed all of our furniture!

I could feel the anger building up as I swiftly grabbed a portable stereo, a ladder, and some grapes.

Game on, Horan.

___________________

I tried to open the front door quietly, but of course things can never go my way.

I hold my breath and listen for any specific sounds that showed that my family members have woken up.

None.

I tiptoed outside and went into the front lawn. I grabbed the ladder that was leaning against the gutters since my dad decided to do some work on the roof yesterday, and walked next door. I sat the ladder upright and climbed it all the way to Niall's window.

Niall always left his window unlocked for some odd reason so I gently tugged at the bottom. It started to slide up and I climbed in. I sat my video camera in the corner of his room and hid it between his football trophies. Next, I stepped out of his room and into the spare bedroom next door.

It was completely empty since they were redoing it.

I went to the wall that seperated the two rooms, and gently removed the wooden board that covered this huge hole we made when we were 7.

Flashback:

"Niall, I don't think you should ride your bike in here..." I questioned, but he just laughed.

"But it's raining outside, Molly. This room is empty and we don't even use it so why not."

"Well... okay. Don't break anything."

He hopped on his bike and began to peddle all around the room.

"This is a lot of fun, Molly!" He looked back at me.

"NIALL! TURN AROUND!"

The next thing you know is that there's a huge hole in the wall and Niall has a broken arm.

End of Flashback

I took the stereo and turned it up to the highest it would go and turned it around so his room was now thumping to Carly Rae Jepsen.

As soon as I saw him stir, I dropped the note I wrote and climbed into the closet. I looked through the slits and saw that he was spazzing out. I grabbed a grape and popped it in my mouth. I chewed happily as I watched Niall get off his bed and search his room non-stop.

After awhile, I ran out of grapes and Niall had started to move his bed forward. I scooted backwards a little bit so he couldn't even get a glimpse of me. Once he had the whole bed moved forward, he saw the hole and grunted.

"Damn you," I heard him whisper.

He reached through the hole and grabbed the stereo. He pressed the off button and threw it to the side while grabbing the note.

The note: Karma sucks, Nialler. Point one for Molly! Now do you think that soundproof walls were such a good idea? May the odds be ever in your favor.

"Game on, Molly," he whispered while turning the light off and hoping into bed.

As soon as I heard his little snores become constant, I opened the closet door and snuck into his room. I tiptoed all the way to the corner and moved one of the trophies. I quickly grabbed the video camera, but I accidently hit one of his football trophies which went tumbling to the floor. I held my breath and directed my attention over to Niall.. He stirred a little and then sat up.

Oh God.

"M-Molly?" he whispered sleepily.

"Yes, Nialler. Now go back to bed." I walked over to him and stroked his blond hair. I quickly kissed the top of his head and he fell asleep instantly.

I laughed silently and pressed stop on the video camera. I climbed out of his bedroom window and slid it down slowly so it wouldn't make a noise like mine does. I climbed down the ladder and gathered everything up. Then, I power walked across his lawn and into mine.

I sat the ladder up again and propped it up to my window with as minimal of noise as possible. I quickly climbed through the small space and into bed with a smile.

This is only the beginning, Niall.

___________________

Niall- 1

Molly- 1

Are you Team Molly or Team Niall?