Movies & Snakes

Molly's POV

"Do you want to hang out today? I feel like we haven't had much time to ourselves lately," I jumped as I heard Niall's voice from behind me. I turned away from the TV and was greeted with Niall leaning against the doorway, wearing a pair of black sweatpants that looked mighty fine on him.

It honestly took all of my will power not to drool. 

"Sure! What do you want to do? Do I need to dress up?" 

"Nope, what you have on is actually perfect. I'm just gonna wear this anyways," I nodded and stood up.

"Well then where do you want to head to?"

Niall blushed and scratched the back of his head as he said, "Movie theater?"

_____

"Can I please have 2 tickets to The Great Gatsby?" I adjusted my sunglasses as I stood behind Niall.

"Here you are sir, that will be £10.00." Niall grabbed his wallet and paid for the both of us.

What a gentleman.

I felt Niall take a hold of my hand and guide us towards the entrance. "Is this movie okay? I just really wanted to see this."

"I've actually heard this movie was really good so I have some interest in it," I handed the man my ticket and walked down the hall.

Once we got to the correct theater, we climbed the stairs and took a seat at the very back. Niall said that no one could spot us back there so I just went with it.

"Ladies and gentleman, could you please turn off all electronics at this moment. Thank you and enjoy the movie," I watched Niall pull out his phone and hold down the top button.

I giggled and brought my own phone out, mind blown that we're actually listening to the worker.

"What?" I looked over at Niall who was smiling.

"You're such a softie."

"And why's that?" Niall put away his phone and turned towards me, not caring about the advertisements being shown on the screen.

"You actually listened to her! I've never seen someone actually take take their phone out and turn it off."

"Well, I'm just a good listener, now aren't I?" I shook my head as the lights dimmed down, the big screen starting to show the intro to the movie.

I could fell Niall's eyes on me as I got comfortable with his hand still in mine. 

_____

I brought the back of my hand up to my mouth as I yawned.

Man, I'm getting tired. This movie is actually taking extremely long.

I leaned back in my seat as I heard Niall yawn too. But soon after that, I felt a little pressure on my right shoulder. I looked over and saw a pale hand hanging off of it.

Holy shit... Did Niall just put an arm around me? What do I do? 

I awkwardly shrunk deeper into the chair and hesitantly laid my head on his shoulder. I made myself comfy and snuggled deeper into Ni.

As the movie continued on, I felt something slide down the front of my shirt but I didn't think anything of it. I also had my head still on Niall's shoulder and I didn't want to ruin the moment.

About halfway through the movie, I felt something completely drop onto my lap. On instinct, I jumped and held my hands in the air. I saw the lights turn on and before me was a snake rattling around, slithering towards me.

I immediately screamed, jumping up on the chair to avoid the snake.

Snake's are my worst fear.

During this whole event, I watched Niall who had a smug look implanted on his face.

Did he plan this whole thing?

And here I thought that we were having a moment.