Scandalous Dreams

Niall's POV

After Molly's little scandal yesterday, I carried her upstairs, said my goodbyes to her family, and fell into bed for a restless sleep.

I needed to get her back and fast.

I climbed out of bed, trying to find inspiration to get her back and to get her back good. I have to work with the things I know which is a lot. 

I now know that she has this strange weakness for sexy guy's abs.

Ahem. She was practically drooling while she felt me up. I couldn't ignore her sudden interest in me and how good it felt to have her hands on me.

What else?

In third grade she got this bee sting which made her pass out, but I don't want to cause her any physical harm.

Remember, she's still my little princess.

Once I got into the kitchen, I grabbed my favorite bowl which so happened to be pink and had my face plastered all over it. Some fan gave it to me so I thought why not put it to some use.

A lightbulb went off in my head as I looked at the hideous color. 

Molly hates the color pink. 

Oh yes. Oh hell yes.

I ran over to my phone, searched through my contacts, trying to find her number. Once I managed to find it, I pressed call and prayed that she hasn't changed it. I blew out a sigh of relief when I heard her voice. 

"Hey Tasha, it's Niall Horan from 8th grade."

"Uhm hey?" Well I imagined a couple moments of screaming, but I guess she still hasn't changed.

"Can you do me a favor? It involves pranking Molly."

"YES."

Looks like she still had that strong hatred for her.

Perfect.

___________

Molly's POV

*ring* *ring*

I heard my phone go off. I pushed myself out of bed and walked over to my dresser to see that the beautiful Niall calling me.

Funny story - I had this dream about him last night and he was pushing me up against the wall and kissing me the way I've always dreamed of being kissed. It felt so real and perfect - I didn't want it to end. When I woke up, my heart was racing and I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face. The weird part is that I was enjoying the dream which is new. 

I mean - I can't have a crush on Niall. He's a menace who left me and doesn't care about me at all. He wouldn't ever like me back if I had a silly little crush on him. It would just be plain awkward because he'd deny me. 

I picked up the phone with a "Hey," and walked over to my bed to be welcomed by the warmth of my blankets.

"Hey, Molz. How are ya, babe?" Once he said 'babe,' my whole stomach churned and butterflies were flying everywhere.

What is happening to me?

"Can you come to a pool party with me today?" Well it would be my last day swimming since school starts tomorrow so why not?

"Sure! When?"

"Would it be alright if I picked you up in like 15 minutes? And please where your blue bikini!" How does he remember that I have that?

"Yeah, sure."

_______

Niall's POV

Once I got dressed, I quickly drove over to Tasha's house. I gave her the pink dye to dump in the pool, and drove off.

Now all I need to do is pick up Molly and my plan will be set.