Mystery Girl

Flashback:

"Molly, Can you come over? I have something important to tell you." Niall's voice cracked in the middle of the sentence like he was crying so I knew I had no other choice. I slipped on my jean jacket and tucked a plaid scarf in it to shield the cold.

"Mom, I'm going to go see Niall." She nodded and I quickly left. The night air was a bit chilly as I tugged my jean jacket closer to me. I slipped through a crack in the fence between my yard and Niall's which was a pretty good shortcut to Niall's house.

I walked up to Niall's house and knocked lightly, just in case he invited me over when his parents and brother had already fallen asleep. The door creaked open and Mrs. Horan smiled brightly at me.

"Molly! Niall's upstairs," She gestured upstairs and I nodded, starting to climb the stairs anyways. I walked right into his room because let's be honest, I have seen Niall in the worst possible state and nothing could ever beat that moment.

Naked.

"Ni?" I whispered, but was vaguely confused when I saw a duffle bag and his guitar case sitting to the side of his head.

"You going somewhere?" Still no response.

I walked over to his bathroom door and was about to knock when I heard a small sob and sniffle.

He was crying?

"Uhm.. Yeah.. Y-You can come in." He croaked out. I entered slowly, but my heart shattered into 2 when I saw Niall on the counter with tears streaming down his face.

"I'm sorry." He sobbed, but still didn't meet my gaze.

"Sorry about what, Ni?" I took a step forward until my bare foot met the soft cushion of the carpet he had under the sink.

"You're gonna hate me, Molz."

"I promise you that I won't. C'mon, Ni. Tell me." He lifted his gaze from the ground and met mine.

"I did it. I got through. I got 3 yeses and 1 no, but I still got through. I'm heading off to bootcamp tomorrow and I don't know when I'm returning."

He's leaving me?

End of Flashback

I stretched my cracking arms behind my back and swung my legs over the bedside.

Well I don't know what to classify that dream as. A nightmare? One of the saddest flashbacks of my life?

I trudged over to my suitcase and pulled out a pair of skinny jeans, a plain t-shirt, and a comfy jumper to wear for the day.

After I collected all of my needed belongings, I slipped into the bathroom before I could wake Niall up. I sat down all of my stuff on the toilet seat and turned on the shower.

_____________

"What's for breakfast?" I asked no one in particular as I took a seat next to Zayn.

"The hotel is providing us with breakfast soon so you'll have a good selection. I think they're making some French Toast, too."

I could go definitely go for some French Toast.

I took out my phone and checked to see if I managed to scare the death out of my mom for not giving her any signal of breathing.

From: Mom, To: Molly

1 day ago: Did you land yet?

1 day ago: How was the flight?