Niall's Irish Girlfriend

Molly's POV

"Mom?" I asked in pure shock, feeling my heart picking up in speed as I clutched to Niall's shirt.

Oh dear, she didn't look the least bit happy.

"Mrs. Roberts!" Niall faked excitement at her presence, and threw his hands up in the air. I shrunk behind Niall's back even more once I saw her eyes grow darker in outrage.

"Molly Ann Roberts, come here this instant." I took a deep breath and slid my right foot out from Niall's protection. Once I managed to fully release myself from Niall's grip,  I closed one eye, expecting a slap to the face. "Now what do you have to say for yourself, young lady." She pinched the bridge of her nose and took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down.

"Mom, I-"

"Do you know what you put your father and I through? When we saw your little note, we didn't know what to do. First, you disobey us by going on this tour even though we told you a clear no," she held out her index finger to represent the first reason. "Second, all we saw in the newspaper and the online articles are how the biggest popstar, Niall Horan, has found himself an Irish girlfriend."

My eyes blew up once I heard 'popstar' 'Irish' and 'girlfriend' in the same sentence.

Everyone thought I was Niall's girlfriend? Not just his friend?

"I'm not his girlfriend," I stated but by the look on my mom's face, I shouldn't have spoken.

"Don't interrupt me, miss. You're in big trouble," I ducked my head as the room became quieter and her voice started to echo.

"I'm sorry-" I was cut off when I felt an extremely tight grip on my right arm, jerk me forward.

"I don't want to hear it. Let's go get your bags packed up so we can get home," her voice was still sharp and loud as she started to drag me toward the exit. I looked back at the crowd that has formed and spotted the boys. I gave each one of them pleading eyes and mouthed "help me." Once they nodded, I looked forward and began to walk by myself instead of being dragged.

Once the arena door closed and we were surrounded by fresh air, I ripped out of my mother's grip and stopped. "Why're you here?" I asked, rubbing my forearm to try and get the stinging to go away.

"That's a stupid question, Molly."

"I mean- why did you come and get me when I clearly and happy traveling with the boys," my voice became higher once I finally processed what was actually happening.

I'm heading home, away from the most amazing five men I've ever met. Away from Niall.

"It's not your choice whether you want to go home or not, now get into the bus and pack your things." I decided not to protest as I forced myself to walk forward. Once I reached the tour bus, I unlocked the door and stepped inside.

"Don't come in," I told her but she rose her eyebrows and stepped onto the first step.

"Don't tell me what to do."

"Don't. Come. In." I could feel my face start to get red as I balled my fists up, trying not to blow up in her face. I saw her take a look at my hands in curiosity, and step back.

"Hurry up, no more than five minutes." I nodded and then slammed the door shut. I slowly walked back to the bunks and opened my cabinet.

"Please think of something, please don't make me go," I muttered, feeling my eyes water up. After a bit, I let out a short sob, making my face turn even redder than before.

I don't want to go, I want to stay with the people that have actually made me happy over these couple of months.

I sorted my clothes into shirts, pants, and shorts, and pulled my four suitcases out from underneath Niall's bunk. I gently placed all of my shirts in one suitcase, and my shorts and pants in one of the others.