Whip Cream & Sour Milk

Molly's POV

"Make sure to pack a lot of clothes," I nodded, looking over my shoulder. I watched Zayn sit on his suitcase, trying to zip it closed. I laughed and stuffed some more shirts in the open spaces of my own suitcase.

Halfway there.

The bus went quiet for a couple seconds before Harry spoke up, "Pack some tank tops. Don't be afraid to show some cleverage, too." I rose my eyebrows before looking at him, shaking my head. He laughed and gave me a thumbs up.

"Pervert," I muttered, not making a grab for any tank tops.

It can't be that hot in America.

"It's going to get really hot, Molz. I would actually bring some tank tops," Niall's soothing voice brought me out of my thoughts. I glanced at him before grabbing 10 different colored tank tops.

"So you listen to him and not me?" Harry questioned, looking between Niall and I.

"Niall meant it in seriousness, you meant it in a perverted way," I pointed my finger at Harry before going back to packing. I zipped up my first suitcase and grabbed another one, but it wasn't as large. I opened up my bottom drawer and took a single pair of jeans out. "Would it be stupid to pack jeans?"

Niall looked up and shook his head, "Some days are just as cold as a fall day. Some cities can be extremely bipolar." I nodded, packing about 6 other pairs of jeans. Four of them were regular colored denim while the others 2 were black and white.

Once I completely filled my second suitcase with joggers, jeans, shorts of all sorts, etc., I got up and brushed the imaginary dust off my thighs.

"How many shoes did you guys bring?" I walked over to the newly built in closet and brought out my bin of shoes.

"I brought my whole container last time," Louis shrugged and then chuckled. "I didn't even bother putting them in a suitcase, I just handed the flight attendant the plastic container."

"I don't want to cost you guys an extra money," I took the plastic lid off and shuffled my variety of footwear around, seeing if any of them caught my eye.

"Hun, money is not an important thing around here," I turned to face the boys and noticed Harry smirking in my direction.

He's been extremely cocky lately and I cannot say that I'm liking it.

"Harry meant that we don't mind spending money on you, we have plenty for the future," I nodded at Liam and laughed when he backhanded Harry. "Stop being rude, Harold."

"Do you just want to split a container, Molz? I'll only use a quarter of it with a couple pairs of Supras and some sandals," I nodded and smiled at Niall, dragging the plastic bin towards him. Once I got settled next to him, I dumped all of my shoes on the ground and pushed the bin towards him.

There was a moment of silence before Niall laughed and said, "I may or may not be in love with these so don't be surprised if they're missing one day."

My Donald Duck slippers.

____

"Wanna go out with me and Zayn, Molly?" I looked up at Harry before I shook my head.

"I don't go clubbing anymore," I directed my attention back to my computer screen.

"Oh c'mon, Molly. It'll be fun! I promise," I shook my head again, now ignoring him.

So persistent.

"Whatever, how about you Niall?"

"What?" Niall popped his head into the room.