London

Molly's POV

"Wake up!" I bolted out of bed, hitting my head on the top of Harry's bunk, which made me grab my head and fall to the ground. I rubbed my eyes as I started to hear a mixture of laughter.

"You suck," I muttered underneath my breath as I stood up and slapped their arms lightly.

"We've got a concert tonight at the O2 and then we have to head to Glasgow." Louis said and hopped into his bunk.

"We've also got a dress rehearsal and a sound check in about an hour," Liam added while pulling Louis out of the bed. "We're leaving soon."

"Do you want to watch us or do you just want to go back to bed?" Zayn asked as he pulled his dirty T-shirt off and threw it in a bin.

"I'll watch today if that's okay." All the boys nodded and started to change. I looked away and went to my very own cabinet to pick out my outfit. I decided on some light blue skinny jeans and a white, flowing top.

"We'll see you there!" The boys shouted as they headed to the front of the bus.

"Okay!" I yelled back and headed towards the bathroom to switch into my outfit. After I put on my clean garments, I brushed my teeth and applied my makeup. I pulled my hair up into a pony tail, exited the room, and put my dirty clothes into my bin. I quickly walked to the front of the bus and saw Niall sitting on the kitchen counter, snacking on some jelly beans.

"Oh good, you're ready!" He rolled the bag up and placed it into a random drawer.

"You didn't have to wait up for me," I told him as I threw on my jacket.

"It's fine, I didn't want you to get lost. Now that would be bad." I felt pressure on my lower back as I started to move forward. Once we stepped out of the bus, my hands flew up to my ears to try to block out the tremendous amount of screaming.

"Shit," I heard Niall mutter under his breath. I felt the hood of my jacket being pulled over my face and my body being pulled away from the screaming. The cool London air disappeared and a warm rush went through me once we entered the venue.

"This is bad, this is so bad!" I took my hood off and watched as Niall paced back and forth in front of me. He brought his hands up to his unstyled hair and tugged at it gently. I watched as he rubbed his hands from his hair to his cheeks.

"What's got you so worked up?" I asked as I stepped forward and took his hands from his face.

"They saw you!"

"What's so bad about them seeing me?" I took a step back and frowned at him.

"Molly, I don't mean to offend you. I'm just trying to keep you safe, okay? Our fans are-" He stopped for a second to think, bringing his finger to the top of his head and tapping it repeatedly. "-vicious. If they get a picture of you, in which they did, they will hunt you down and find out things that you won't even know. You'll have zero privacy."

I have nothing to hide so I don't feel all that bothered.

"I just don't want something bad to happen to you, Molly. I care about you and I want you to be happy," Niall continued and made me blush.

"Oh you care for me now?" I squinted my eyes at him as I started to smirk.

"Oh- I mean- well yes. I care for you obviously, I mean we're best friends and whatnot."

My heart felt a pang as he emphasized best friends, pushing my crush for him back in its place deep down.

I waved it off like it was no big deal and grabbed his hand to pull him down the hall. "Whatever, we'll just see what happens. Now, do you know where we're going?" He nodded and guided us around the corner.