Snogging the Coca Cola Polar Bear

Niall's POV

Damn you, Molly.

I can't believe she went with one of the oldest pranks in the book. I've seen her do that to Annabelle before and it was actually quite funny, but I still can't believe she took advantage of my soundproof walls.

Last night, or should I say this morning, was pretty much a blur, but I remember the basics of when Carly Rae Jepsen's voice woke me up with my walls shaking and my trophies shifting to the ground.

Molly knows that I think her voice is comparable to a screeching chimpanzee. She used my weakness to her advantage which was a dirty move on her part.

*bing*

I grab my phone to see that my Louis just texted me.

Man, I'm really starting to miss the boys.

From: Tommo, To: Nialler

YouTube. NOW!

I grabbed my laptop from underneath my bed and quickly pulled up YouTube to see a 20 minute video of last night named: "Nialler's a Tad Mad"

Oh. My. God.

I clicked on the video and plugged in my earphones to begin the torture.
_________

That was horrible! Did I really not remember Molly kissing my forehead? Did I really not hear the ruckus she was making? I mean she opened my window and knocked over the heaviest trophy on my shelf.

I need help.

From: Nialler, To: Tommo

I need a good idea to get Molly back. PLEASE HELP ME.

From: Tommo, To: Nialler

I have the perfect idea. Oh and who's Molly? Is she the girl that we accidentally deleted the number on your phone? Is she the one you kept talking about?

___________

Molly's POV

"Honey, you're gonna be late for practice!" my mom yelled up the stairs as I grabbed a pair of knee high socks.

"I'm coming! Just a minute." I dove across the room to my bag and slipped on my cleats. I made a bee line down the stairs and out the door to be greeted by some of my friends.

"Hey Annabelle." I gave her a hug and gave a slight wave over to Courtney who I'm not very fond of at this moment in time.

She pants'd me in the middle of one of our games and it just had to be the one that college coaches were scouting me.

Bitch.

We started walking down the sidewalk and turned the corner to be greeted by our school. I raced Annabelle towards the field as Courtney dragged along behind us.

"I won!" she screamed as she leaped onto the grass with her long brown hair sailing behind.

"You had a head start!" I whined as I spotted a soda machine up against the wall.

"Bella? Has that always been there?" I pointed towards the machine and she shrugged her shoulders and continued towards our teammates.

I switched directions and I found myself trailing towards the wall. I grabbed a dollar out of my bag and then slipped it in to the little slot.

I pressed the Dr. Pepper button, but nothing came out so I pressed it once again.

Nothing came out.

I could feel myself getting more frustrated by the second as I kept on kicking and slamming it against the wall.

After a couple minutes of this silliness, I shoved my hand into the slot and moved it around, but I didn't feel any plastic bottles of such, I felt a VERY toned stomach.

Is there a person in there? And why are they so ripped?

As I thought this, that VERY toned person grabbed my arm and pulled me forward so my face was now shoved against the coca cola polar bear. If an on looker was walking by, it would look like I was snogging the shit out of the pop machine.

Awkward.

"What the hell!" I screamed and I heard laughing coming from the inside which sounded exactly like Niall's.

Wait a damn minute.

"Niall?"

I heard some more laughing and then some flashes coming from behind me.

"All clear, Ni! CODE NINJA." Someone's soothing voice came from behind me. It sounded a lot like Louis since I watched every single one of their video diaries.

As soon as the person behind me spoke, Niall let me go and then tossed a Dr.Pepper out.

I detached the note from the bottle and it read: I still know your favorite pop, Molz! Don't drink too much of that shit or it'll darken your beautiful white teeth. Oh and by the way... Point 2 for Nialler! P.S. I would check your timeline in about 5 minutes.

Damn you, Niall.

Leave it to Niall to make to still make me feel special. I miss that Niall.

"How in hell did you get so good at pranking?" Niall opened up the door and put his arm around my shoulders.

"For the past couple of years, I have spent most of my time with my 4 goofy, idiotic, best friends. I've had hundreds of pranks played on me so I caught on to some techniques." He patted my lower back and gave me a kiss on the cheek that had my whole body warming up.

I waved goodbye and introduced myself to Louis real quick, knowing that I'll see him in the near future.

I ran over to the huddle and Amber passed me the ball, but I was focused on two things and two things only.

How did Niall get so fit? & Did I really just drool over Niall's body?

C'mon Molly. You're in it to win it.

Do not and I repeat, DO NOT fall in the least bit of love with Niall.