{Josie meets celebrity crushes}

Present day

"So, are you going to ask Liz to homecoming?", Ned asks.

"I- Uh- I don't know.", Peter answers.

"Wait, really? Yesterday, you were so into her. What's changed?"

"Pea Pod!", calls Josie, as she walks towards the two boys.

Peter looks up from his locker and smiles when he sees Josie, "Hey!"

"Hi Josie!", Ned waves.

"Hiya Ned, how are you boys doing?"

"I'm good. I got this insane LEGO Death Star last night, I can come over tonight to build it, Peter.", Ned says, "You can come too, if you want, Josie."

"No can do, sorry, Dad wants me home for, uh, dance class.", she lies.

"Yeah, I can't do it tonight either. I've got the Stark internship.", says Peter.

"You have the Stark internship every night.", Ned whines.

"Pea Pod, about the internship. How did you land it? I did some research last night, and Stark Industries don't offer internships to high schoolers.", Josie is going to get to the bottom of what's going on.

"Oh, well he did a, um, special program. Part of some grant, the, uh, September Foundation. Yeah, there's only like ten people in the program.", Peter explains.

What? How do his and Tony's stories match up?

"Interesting. So, you've never met Tony Stark?", she asks, he shakes his head, "Any of the Avengers?"

"No, I wish.", he replies.

How does Tony know him then?

Before Josie gets the chance to further interrogate Peter, she's interrupted, "Josie!"

She spins around and sees Liz walking up to her, "Hey, Liz!"

"I heard you're joining academic decathlon.", she says, "I'm captain, it'll be great if you join."

"You're on the team, who isn't?", asks Josie.

"Well Peter isn't, since he quit.", she glares at him.

"I'm really busy!", he exclaims.

Liz turns back to Josie, "What are you in next?"

"Um, PE.", Josie answers.

"Me too! Let's go together!", she links arms with Josie.

"Oh- Uh- Okay.", they begin to walk off, "Bye Peter! Bye Ned!"

"We're in PE too!", Ned yells after her.

*     *     *     *     *

"So, kiss, marry, kill with Thor, Captain America and Iron Man?", asks Liz, "Josie?"

"Ew, kill, kill, kill.", Josie has to stop herself from literally gagging.

"Seriously? You don't find any of them attractive?"

"No, Thor's hair is too long for my liking and he speaks like Shakespeare, Cap... tain America like a hundred years old, and Iron Man is just no.", Josie says. They all stare at her, "From what I've heard.", she adds on the end.

"Have you seen Thor's biceps?", a girl, called Alisson, asks, then pretends to fan herself.

"Tony Stark is so hot, don't even get me started.", says a girl called Lucy.