{Josie meets the Fun Avengers}

Present Day

Josie sits on her bed for ages, just waiting for Tony and Peter to come and apologize to her. When they don't, she stands up, "Oi, Friday, what is my dear father doing right now?"

"He is currently talking with Colonel Rhodes, Peter Parker, Steve Rogers, Dr. Banner, and Vision."

"Can you activate spy mode?", Josie asks.

"Miss Stark, I've told you many times, spy mode is not a thing, and you are not permitted to access security footage."

"Come on, Fridster, don't be boring.", no reply, "Whatever.", she walks to the door and opens it. Stood right outside, are Sam, Bucky, Thor, Clint, Scott, and Nat.

"Uh...", Bucky says.

"So, you're spying on me?", Josie crosses her arms and narrows her eyes.

"Kind of. Well, yes. But not because your dad told us to. Just because we wanted to.", Scott explains.

"Great. I need you three to back me up. My dad's with all the boring Avengers, and I need to find out what's up with Peter. Although, I know you all know about Parker's little secret, I don't feel like any of you are going to let slip."

"I don't want to argue with your dad, he's Tony Stark, he scares me.", Scott says.

"Oh grow a pair, Scott, are you one of the fun Avengers, or do you want to go hang with those other losers?", Josie rolls her eyes, "Come on, give me a 'We're angry!'."

"We're angry!", Scott nods.

"How angry?", Josie starts trying to hype him up.

"Real angry."

"How angry?", she yells.

"Real angry! So angry! We're- We're fuming!", Scott shouts.

"That's the spirit!", Josie grins, "Okay everyone, hands in. On three, give me a 'Go fun Avengers!'. One, two, three!"

"Go fun Avengers!", everyone yells.

"Let's have a go at Tony!", Clint exclaims.

"Hell yeah!", Josie laughs, they start to walk down the corridor.

"Stop, friends!", Thor calls.

"Seriously? Thor? I thought you'd be down to have some fun.", Josie scoffs.

"Party-pooper.", Sam mutters.

"No, we cannot go like this!", Thor declares.

A few minutes later, they all emerge from Josie's room, wearing various types of sunglasses and backward baseball caps. Per Thor's demands.

"We look like knob-heads.", Josie states.

"Nonsense! We look, how would you say? Radical! We look radical!", Thor laughs.

"I would never say that. Whatever, let's just go."

They head into the living room, but Sam stops them just before they go in, "Let's eavesdrop.", he whispers.

They all nod and listen to the conversation that's going on between the boring Avengers.

"You have to tell her.", Rhodey says.

"Uh, no, I don't have to do anything.", Tony declares adamantly.

"Tony, she's your daughter, and she clearly cares about Peter. She deserves to know.", Steve tells him.

"No, she does not care about him. She's too young. Besides, with the way she's been acting at the moment, she doesn't deserve shit.", harsh, "She's been sneaking out, going to parties, acting like a little brat-"