{Josie meets Joselyn Stark}

Present Day

"Hey guys, welcome back to Top Ten Lists USA! Today though, we haven't got a top ten list for you. In this video, we'll be talking about Tony Stark's forgotten daughter. That's right, Tony Stark is a father! Joselyn Maria Stark was born on August twenty-seventh, two-thousand and one, to Tony Stark and his girlfriend of three years, Lily Nicholson. When she was born, her father was extremely proud of her and brought her everywhere with him, they would often be seen out in Malibu, shopping, or holidaying in one of his homes around the globe. However, after Joselyn's birth, Lily, an up-and-coming actress, was never seen again. Nonetheless, it was no secret that Tony had a daughter, until two-thousand and eight. As most of you will know, that was the year Tony was kidnapped in Afghanistan by the Ten Rings. His daughter still attended school whilst he was gone, but when he returned, she was pulled out of school and has not returned since. There have been a few sightings of her in public with her father, but her face is always covered. She hasn't been seen with him since twenty-thirteen, just before the Mandarin's attack on their Malibu home. It isn't even certain whether she survived that attack or not. If she did though, she would be a sophomore in high school right now. Tony Stark refuses to answer any questions concerning her, and it seems the media and public have almost forgotten about her. It is possible that she is attending school under a false identity, or is just homeschooled. However, it is unlikely that Stark will ever reveal her to the public. The most likely reason for him concealing her identity is the threats facing him as Iron Man. Being a superhero comes with a lot of admiration, but can also earn you lots of enemies. This is especially true in Tony Stark's case, with his home being wrecked various times and him being publicly attacked more than his fair share of instances. He likely keeps her hidden for her safety.", yes, he does. So stop making videos exposing her! The video changes to a picture of six-year-old Josie graduating kindergarten, then a picture of her and Tony at the beach in Dubai, a week before he went to Afghanistan. "This is Tony and Joselyn at a beach in Dubai, the last paparazzi picture taken of her, a week before he was taken in Afghanistan. Does she still look like this?"

"Nope.", Josie mutters to herself.

"Is she still alive?"

"Don't worry, I'm only dead on the inside."

"Is she living a normal life under a false name?"

"Spot on."

"Maybe she's even watching this video, maybe we'll never know. Thanks for watching, be sure to watch the rest of our videos and subscribe for more awesome content like this!", and the video ends.

"Holy shit, people know I exist.", she says to herself.

She goes straight to the comment section:

Avengers4life:
OMG! I totally forgot Tony had a daughter! Low key feel bad for her though, imagine not being able to go out with your family in public.

Thorshoe34:
I can't imagine Tony being a dad. He just wouldn't be able to settle down.
34 replies
Spiderwhore4
: I can I feel like he'd be a really good dad
Show more

The rest of the comments consist of similar things and people claiming Joselyn Stark goes to their school. All of them are just theories and she doesn't recognize any of their names, she even saw some people say she goes to a boarding school in Poland. Definitely not true.

There's a light knock at her door, "Joy?", Tony says.

"Yeah?", she quickly closes the video, so Tony doesn't see. He can't be that mad at her, since they're back on 'Joy' terms.

He slides the door open, then walks in and sits on the bed next to her, "Hey."

"Hi.", she looks down at her fluffy pink socks.

"Are you alright?", he asks.

"Bit hungover, but that's not really a surprise.", she laughs a little.

"So, I came here to apologize, but I'm not going to yet."

"Right..."

"Because I think we should recognize that what you've been doing lately isn't okay. I think that you know you shouldn't have been behaving how you were. I also probably shouldn't have been acting how I was, and I know that. So, I just wanted to tell you that."

"Are you going to apologize or just keep babbling like a two-year-old?"

"I'm sorry. Is that what you want to hear?", he asks, annoyed, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't be the one getting angry here. I'm your dad, and I'm supposed to make you feel like everything's okay. Clearly, I haven't made you feel like you can be open with me and talk to me. My bad on that one. But you kind of need to apologize too. I mean, I'm sorry for not talking to you, but you should also be sorry.", he stops, expecting her to still be mad.

She just rests her head on his shoulder and starts... crying? He's confused at first but then just wraps her in a hug, holding her to his chest.

"I love you, and I'm sorry.", she cries.

"What's wrong?", he asks.

"Nothing.", she lies, but can't stop crying.

"Jellybean, you're an awful liar.", he feels around on the bed behind her until he picks up her phone. He looks at the screen, which is still open on the YouTube video, "Jellybean? What the hell is this?", she doesn't reply, "Josie! What the hell is this?", he yells, pushing her away from his chest.

"Nothing! It's nothing!", she snatches the phone back from him.

"Joselyn Maria Stark! What the hell was that?", his voice is getting louder and louder, "You knew about this and you didn't tell me?"

She keeps crying, "Because we both know you'd just lock me up for the rest of my life!"

"And for good reason!", he pulls his phone out of his pocket and opens Twitter. The top trending is hashtag is 'tonystarksdaughter'. Below that is 'joselynstark'. He grabs her wrist, "Come on.", he takes her out of the room.

"Dad! It's not a big deal!", she insists.

"Yes, it is a big deal.", he rings Happy, "Hap, I need you. Where are you?", Josie can't hear what he says on the other end of the phone, "Get here right now.", then he hangs up. "Joselyn, go and pack your bags, you're going on vacation."

"What?", she gawps.

"Where do you want to go? Dubai? Spain? Um, Bali? Where else is there? England? No, it's rainy there."

"I want to go to school.", she says.

"No. I don't think you understand how serious this, Joselyn. This isn't some joke, this is about your safety. With all you've been through, I thought you'd understand why I do what I do. Obadiah, Vanko, Loki, the Mandarin, Ultron, the list goes on. You've been in enough danger because of me already. I can't and won't let you be in harm's way just because I'm your dad."

"All I want is to be a normal teenager... or at least pretend to be! Nine years! Nobody has had a photo of me for nine years! Can't I just go to school? I have a life there! I have friends!"

"Peter Parker? He's not your friend, he could hardly keep himself from sticking his tongue down your throat last night!", he yells.

"What? Are you spying on me? I didn't kiss Peter! Did I? If I did, I sure as hell don't remember it!"

"Of course you don't! You were drunk off your ass!"

"Oh, because I'm the first Stark to ever get that drunk!", she says, sarcastically, "Are you that surprised? Given that I grew up with you as a role model!", she turns on her heel and storms off down the corridor.

"Well, you can forget going back to school or seeing that Peter Parker ever again!", he shouts after her.

"Oh yeah, like you were going to consider letting me anyway!", she calls behind her.

She disappears down the corridor, towards her room, "Gotta be honest, the arguing is getting a bit old now. It's kind of repetitive.", Sam says, nobody had noticed him standing and watching the argument with a bowl of popcorn. Tony hits the bottom of his bowl, tossing all the popcorn onto Sam's face, then walks off.