{Josie meets Tony Stark}

Present day

"So, this is one of our meeting rooms, you can sit down.", Tony says. They all sit down around the table, Josie sits next to Peter and Ned sits next to her. Tony goes to the front of the room, "Here at Stark Industries, we have many different divisions and types of jobs. One skill that we value is honesty, it'll take you far in life. Honesty starts at a young age. For example, who here has lied to their parents today?", nobody raises their hand, including Josie, "Now, I know some of you are lying right now. Does anybody want to explain why honesty is so important?", everybody eagerly puts their hand up, except Josie, Peter, and MJ, "There, the blonde girl without her hand up, why don't you come up here to the front and explain?", he points straight at Josie.

She rolls her eyes, then walks up to the front, "Hi, Mr. Stank, is it? I'm Josie."

"Stark. Tony Stark.", he glares at her.

"Well, Anthony, I think honesty is very important, yes. In some circumstances, I think it's acceptable to lie. Say your dad is being a prick, and extremely unreasonable, so you get into an argument. After said argument, he refuses to speak to you, but he also pulls a Mother Gothel and locks you up, like you're Rapunzel. If he's being a shitface, I think it would be okay to lie to him, in order to not spend your entire life locked in your bedroom.", by the end of her speech, she's almost yelling.

"Alright, Josie, I think that's enough of you for today.", Mr. Harrington says.

"No, Josiah. Why don't you tell us why manners are important if you want a job at Stark Industries?", Tony asks.

"My name is Josie. Tonya, I don't think manners are always necessary. Especially if the person you're having a conversation with isn't using their manners. In my humble opinion, you get what you're given, so if, hypothetically, your dad is being a dickhead, it's fine to be a bitch back to him."

"Well, Joseph, maybe your dad's daughter is a spoiled brat and needs to learn to apologize.", Tony says.

"Are you calling me a spoiled brat, Tiny Stark? Pretty big assumption, given that you've only known me for two minutes.", she crosses her arms and death-stares him.

"No, I'm speaking hypothetically."

"Right, well it was lovely talking to you. I'll make sure to never do that again.", she slumps down in her seat.

"What was that about?", Ned whispers to her.

"I just really hate Tony Stark.", she mutters.

"Mr. Stark, do you usually give tours?", Mr. Harrington asks.

"No, but I thought I'd make an exception for such an esteemed school, like Midtown High.", he says, "Okay, shall we begin the tour?". Happy, who Josie hadn't previously noticed, held the door open for the kids, Tony and Josie left last, "You are so dead when we get home.", Tony whispers to her.

"Oh my god. I cannot believe you.", she mutters.

"Alright, so if you all follow me, I'll take you to the research level.", Tony leads them all away.

Happy and Josie end up walking behind everyone else, "The nerve on this man. He can't let me have a field trip to a museum, he just has to make everything about him."

"I think this is more about you than him.", Happy says.

"Please, he's Tony Stark. Everything's about him.", she watches as he says something to the group and they all laugh ridiculously loud, "He barely speaks to me for a week, then has a go at me in front of my entire class. It's not like I can have a go at him, he's Iron Man. He saves the world. I'll seem like such a bitch if I yell at him."

"In fairness, this wasn't his brightest idea."

"He's always talking about how nobody can know I'm his daughter for my safety and all that. So, why the hell did he move our school trip here?", she asks.

"I couldn't tell you. You'll have to talk to him about that."

"I'd rather not."

They come to a stop with the rest of the group, "So, this is where all of our research is conducted and a lot of new discoveries are made.", Tony says.

"Josie, doesn't your dad work in research here?", Liz asks.

"Yes, Liz. Yes, he does. Thank you for reminding everyone!", she says through gritted teeth.

"Oh, does he? What's his name?", Flash asks.

"So many questions! His name is, David Smith.", she lies.

"Mr. Stark, have you heard of her dad?", asks Ned.

"No, he probably hasn't, he-"

"Yes, actually. I have.", Tony cuts her off.

"Oh, you have? That's fun, isn't it? Why don't we talk about something else now?", Josie tries to change the subject.

"Do you hate your dad?", a kid called Richard asks.

"That's a very personal question. Given that I've only known you all for a week and a half, I don't feel comfortable talking about that with you.", she says.

"You were talking about it with Peter on the way here.", Flash says.

"Yeah, but Peter and Josie are dating, so they're meant to talk about it.", says Richard.

"They're what?", Tony, who everyone had forgotten was there, almost yells.

"No. No, we're not.", Josie says, hurriedly.

"Really? You were practically making out on the bus."

"What? We weren't. We aren't- There's, uh- There's nothing going on.", Peter turns bright red.

"Hey, Mr. Stark, where do you make your Iron Man suits?", Josie changes the subject.

"At my house. Iron Man is separate from Stark Industries.", he gives Josie a 'This isn't finished.' look.

The tour continues for a while, and Josie stays quiet. Eventually, they all go to a meeting room to eat lunch and Tony disappears for a while. Since her trip to the kitchen went wrong this morning, she forgot to make herself a packed lunch. She sits next to Peter and rests her head in her hand. Everyone else is talking, laughing, and eating their lunch, there's quite the buzz since they all just met Tony Stark. Peter and Josie are just sat in silence, as he eats his sandwiches.

"I'm going to the restroom. I'll be right back.", she says, then stands up and walks out.

She walks down the corridor, when she bumps into Tony, "So, you wanna explain?", he asks.

"Nope.", she keeps walking.

"Joselyn, you are not going to walk away from me."

"What the fuck, Dad? Seriously. Why? Can't I just enjoy my field trip?", she turns around, so she's facing him.

"Because you forged my signature, made out with a boy, and told me you hate me!", he yells.

"I didn't make out with anyone!"

"Well, you definitely did the other two things!"

"Fine! You've barely said a word to me for a week, now you're acting like you have the moral high ground!", she shouts.

"You haven't spoken to me either!"

"You're the adult! This isn't my fault! You're acting like a seven-year-old girl!"

"Um, am I in the wrong corridor for the restroom?", they both spin around and see Peter stood at the end of the corridor.

"Shit.", they say in unison.