{Josie meets a hangover}

Present day

"Joselyn, get out of bed!", Tony yells, bursting into the room, switching on all the lights, and opening the blinds.

She opens her eyes and groans, "What the hell? It's so bright.", she buries her face in her pillow.

"Get up!", he yanks her duvet away.

"Someone's a bit grumpy.", she mumbles.

"Yes, I am grumpy, after what you pulled yesterday.", he says.

"What did I pull yesterday? Oh, the party, you know about that?", she asks.

"Obviously I know about that, what do you remember?"

"Um, we argued in the morning, you crashed my school trip, I got mad at you and went to a party, now here I am and I have a massive headache. How did I get here? Why was I even mad at you?", she pauses for a second, then gasps, "You told Peter I'm moving to Chicago! I'm still mad at you!"

"And I'm mad at you! You snook out, went over to a boy's house, forged my signature, and went on a trip without telling me.", he says.

"Whatever, get over it. Maybe if you'd actually dealt with me or at the very least, acknowledged my existence, I wouldn't have done the last few things."

"Yeah, just blame this on me then. That's fine. I think it's about time you start acting like an adult."

"I'm the more mature of the two of us, and I'm thirty-one years younger!", she yells.

"Get out of bed, right now. We're going down to the gym.", he says.

"I am not going down to the gym, I've never been hungover before, but I'm very sure I'm hungover.", she gets out of bed.

"That's exactly why we're going."

"Working out helps with a hangover?", she asks.

"No, it makes it worse. That's what you get for going to a party."

"You're kidding."

"Nope. Work out gear on."

* * * * *

"Oh my god, can I stop yet?", Josie asks.

"One more lap, then we're done.", Tony says.

"Jesus Christ, this has got to be against my human rights.", she pants, "Freedom from torture, that's one of them, right?"

"You're not being tortured, Joselyn. It's just a jog."

"Would you stop calling me Joselyn?", she asks, agitatedly.

"When you stop lying to me, maybe I will."

She stops running and turns to face him, "Why the hell do you think I'm lying to you? Maybe I just want the tiniest bit of attention. Maybe if you gave me the time of day, made me feel like I could actually talk to you, I wouldn't have to lie. When you want to actually act like a father, come and find me.", with that, she storms inside.

* * * * *

Later that day, Tony and Pepper are sat at the kitchen counter, whilst the rest of the Avengers are sat on the various sofas and armchairs, pretending they aren't eavesdropping on Tony's conversation.

"Tony, she's right.", Pepper says.

"No, she isn't. She's being petty and just acting up to annoy me.", Tony declares.