{Josie meets the truth}

Present day

"Here we are.", May says, pulling up in front of a pretty big house.

"Thanks for dropping us off, May.", Josie smiles.

"It's no problem. I think it's great that Peter's finally getting out, even if it is on a school night.", May says, "And I have to say, Josie, you look great!"

"So do you, constantly, May!"

Peter just sits there awkwardly, "Uh- We should probably go in.", he says.

"Oh, yeah. Of course." May says.

Josie opens the door and gets out, "Bye May!", she straightens out her dress.

Peter gets out after her, "See you, May."

"Have a good night you two, don't do anything illegal!", she exclaims, then drives off.

"I'm still not sure about this, Jos.", Peter twists the top button of his shirt.

"Come on, Pete, it'll be fun. Loosen up.", she grabs his hand and drags him towards the house, where music is pounding and you can smell the stench of sweat and alcohol even from outside. She pushes the front door open and they walk inside; almost immediately, they bump into Flash.

"Oh look, it's Penis Parker and his little girlfriend!", Flash yells.

"At least he can get a girlfriend, Flash.", Josie glares at him, then pushes past him, with Peter following right behind her. They walk into a room full of people dancing, "Care to dance, Mr. Parker?"

"I don't dance.", he says.

"I know you can.", she sings, like that song from High School Musical 2. He just stares at her blankly, "Oh, right. I forgot you hadn't seen High School Musical. We really need to get on top of that.", she tilts her head and pouts, "Come on, Pea Pod, for me?", she tosses her arms over his shoulders and starts swaying.

He stares into her hazel eyes and notices the little gold flecks and the way they light up now that she's smiling. Stop it, Peter. Stop getting lost in her eyes. You're being weird. "I- Uh- I'm gonna go get a drink."

"Okay, I'll just dance on my own then.", Josie says.

He's about to say something else when his phone starts to ring, he takes it out of his pocket and looks at the caller ID, "I've got to take this.", then he walks out.

"Wow, you're so much fun at parties.", Josie mumbles.

He walks out the front door and onto the lawn, then answers the call, "Hey, uh, Mr. Stark. Why are you calling me?", he asks, nervously. 

"Parker, please tell me you know where Josie is.", Tony says.

"Uh, yeah. She's just inside.", Peter tells him.

"Inside? Inside where?", Tony asks.

"Uh, she dragged me to this party.", Peter explains.

"You let her go to a party?"

"She wasn't really asking for my permission, I just went with her so she didn't go on her own.", he tells Tony.

"Send me the address, I'm coming to pick her up. Don't leave her side until I'm there.", he instructs.

"You're coming? Why are you coming?", Peter asks, doesn't Tony Stark have better things to do than keep random teenage girls away from parties?

"Text me the address, and get Josie out of that party ASAP.", he says, then hangs up.