{Josie meets total confusion}

Present Day

"Oh my god, Tony is going to kill me. Tony is going to kill me. Tony is going to kill me.", Scott says over and over, as they drive into the gates of the Avengers facility.

"You knew about who I am, Peter? You knew this whole time?", Josie yells in the back seat of the car.

After Scott had come to pick Josie up, claiming to be her dad, and revealed that he knows Peter. Josie had dragged Peter out of school and practically forced him into the car. The girl is on a mission and she wants answers. Interrogating Peter and Scott didn't really work, but she's come to the conclusion that Peter is hiding something big and he knows who her dad is.

"Not the entire time!", Peter says defensively.

"Is that the only reason you kissed me? Did it even mean anything to you?", she asks, getting herself worked up.

"Yes! Of course, it meant something to me! Your dad is Tony Stark, he scares the shit out of me! I kissed you because I lo-", he cuts himself off, "I kissed you because I- Because I-"

"Whatever.", the car stops and they all get out, "I know you're lying to me about something, Parker. I'm going to find out what. I don't care who blabs, you, my dad, or even Scott, because Scott fucking Lang knows your secret too! I will find out.", she storms up the stairs and stops halfway, to turn back to say something to Scott, "If you tell my dad about what Peter and I did at school, next time you turn into Ant-Man, I will step on you.", she threatens, then pauses, "Sorry. That was a bit harsh. Just don't tell him.", she turns and continues to storm inside. Peter and Scott give each other a look, then reluctantly follow her inside.

The door to the living room, where all the Avengers are relaxing, bursts open and a fuming Josie Stark storms in. Tony is sat at the kitchen counter, with sleep bags under his eyes, looking very stressed. As the door opens, he immediately looks up and scowls at his daughter.

"Look who decided to come home!", he glares at her, then looks down at the glass of scotch in his hand.

"Look who decided to lie to me! Again!", Josie walks over to the fridge, as Peter and Scott walk in.

"Why is Peter here?", Nat asks from the sofa.

Tony looks up faster than should be possible, with a look of dread overtaking his face. He glares daggers at Peter, then Scott, then Nat, then Josie.

"Fantastic question, Miss Romanoff.", Josie says, giving Tony a very forced smile, and pulling a carton of apple juice out the fridge, "You know what I'd like to know, how does Scott know his name? How does Peter know I'm your daughter? And why the hell isn't he fanboying over being in the same room with all the Avengers? Maybe because, I don't know, he's met you all before and every single person in this room is lying to me!", she yells, then drops the carton of apple juice she's been holding onto on the floor, "Drop the mic. Now, seriously, I want answers."

There's silence for a minute or two, as Josie and Tony just death stare each other. Until, Pepper, who hasn't heard anything that's just happened, walks in. She doesn't see Josie at first, but immediately notices Peter, "Peter! What are you doing here?", she asks cheerily.

"Peter! You just called him Peter? Even Pepper is lying to me! Fantastic! Now, that's shocking. Come on, Pep! Girl code? You're supposed to tell me if my crush is... whatever Peter is, because I still don't know what you're all hiding from me!"

"Crush?", Peter asks, his jaw-dropping.

"What did you just say?", Tony turns his glare to Peter, "You... and Peter... You... Him..."

"Shit. I didn't mean to say that.", Josie curses, "Uh, I-"

"You're joking, right?", Peter gawps.

"Why would I kiss you if I was joking? It actually meant something to me.", she says.

"You kissed him?", Sam laughs.

"Shit, I didn't mean to say that either!", she slaps her hand over her mouth.

"You remember kissing him?", Tony asks.

"No, I don't remember the time at the party. You know that."

"There was more than one time?", Tony yells.

"I never said that!", she exclaims.

"You're not denying it!". Out of the corner of his eye, Tony notices Scott trying to sneak out, "Lang! What do you know?"

"What? Me? Nothing! Uh, nothing!", Scott turns red as a tomato.

"Don't lie to me, Scott!"

"Well, I-", Scott stammers.

"Scott, don't you say a thing!", Josie warns.

"Who's house do you live in?", Tony asks, "I'll buy Cassie a- uh- whatever little kids like."

"Fine.", Scott gives in, "Please don't kill me, Josie."

"No promises.", she says.

"JosieAndPeterKissedWhenICameToPickHerUpAndThenISaid'Peter,WhyAreYouHere?'AndNowJosieKnowsThatWeKnowPeterAndI'mInTroubleOhGodI'mInTrouble.", he says, all in one breath.

"You what? And you were sober?", Tony asks Josie, whilst death-staring Peter.

Everyone stares at her when she doesn't answer, "Oh my god, this is so much better than Keeping Up With The Kardashians.", Sam mutters, "Shouting With The Starks."

"Did you kiss him again?", Tony yells.

"Yes! Fine! I kissed him!", she exclaims, "Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"No! That's the exact opposite of what I wanted to hear!"

"Now, somebody is going to tell me why you all know Peter!", she shouts.

"The internship!", Tony lies.

"Stop lying to me! Why the hell would an intern be meeting all of the Avengers?"

"Because he's really good at his job!", Tony tries to come up with an excuse.

"You think I'm good at my job, Mr. Stark?", Peter chimes in.

"Not right now, Parker! You're skating on thin ice after I found out you kissed my daughter! Twice!", Tony holds a hand up to stop Peter from talking again.

"Twice Damn, Sp- Peter, you're pulling.", Sam laughs.

"If I don't find out what the hell is going on here soon, another civil war is going to break out!", she threatens, "I could take all of you in a fight!", she blatantly lies.

Clint audibly laughs, "Yeah, I'd like to see that.", he snorts.

She glares at him, "In a second you will do!", then she turns back to the rest of them, "And now, I am going to storm off to my room for the hundredth time this week. Except this time, I won't sneak out to Peter's, since he's lying to me as well!"

"Wait, you've snook out to Peter's before?", Tony asks, but she's already disappeared.

*     *     *     *     *

(a/n)
Hey guys! Remember to vote, comment, and all that jazz! Josie's so close to finding out about Peter's little secret! Will she find out or will Tony lie to her again? Stay tuned!
- Hannah(;

Coming up soon:
Present day:
Even more arguing!
Who's Peter Parker?
Civil War 2.0!
Scott tries to have a rap battle with Tony!
2010:
Tony demonstrates how not to parent!
Rhodey and Tony fall out at Tony's party!
Tony goes through a mid-life crisis!

Next chapter title:
Josie meets Tony's attempt at food