{Josie meets homecoming}

Present Day

"Hey, Liz.", Josie smiles, "Do you mind if I sit here?"

"Sure! Why aren't you sitting with Peter and Ned?", Liz asks.

"Well, we kind of fell out.", Josie says.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Not really."

Liz bites her lip nervously, "Uh, I need to tell you. Peter asked me to homecoming and I said yes. Are you alright with that?"

"Yeah, why would I not be fine with that?", she is definitely not fine with that.

"Honestly, I thought you two were a couple. I mean, not when he asked me, I didn't think you were a thing when I said yes."

"No, it's fine. We're- We're not, you know-", she changes the subject, "I totally forgot homecoming was soon!"

"Yeah, it's on Friday.", Liz nods.

"Holy shit! That's like five days!", Josie exclaims.

"Four and a half.", Liz corrects, "Have you got your dress sorted?"

"No! I didn't even know about it! Oh my god!"

"Stop panicking!"

"I'm not panicking! Well, maybe a little bit, but..."

"Isn't your dad kind of strict about this stuff?", asks Liz.

"Well, yeah, but he kind of owes me one."

"I mean, he let you go on the field trip and you thought he wouldn't, so he might surprise you.", Liz shrugs.

"He didn't exactly let me go on the field trip, I just went."

Liz bursts out laughing, "Seriously?"

"Yeah, but I'm actually going to ask about homecoming."

"You're going to look amazing, I can feel it."

So, Josie manages to convince Tony to let her go to the dance. Since she found out Peter's secret, they haven't spoken, but she's still jealous of Liz. She wanted to go with him. After all, she had kissed him. Twice. She hasn't actually seen her dress yet, because Pepper's buying it for her.

Faster than she'd like though, the night of homecoming rolls around. Josie is practically forced into a chair, whilst Pepper, Nat, and Wanda fuss around her. She feels like she's been sat there for hours when they finally finish.

"Wow, Josie. Just, wow.", Nat gasps, as she stands back, looking at her work.

"Josie, you look gorgeous!", Wanda exclaims.

Pepper smiles, "You're so grown up! I'm so- We're all so proud of the woman you're growing into."

"I mean, I'm just wearing a dress. I know it's been a while but-", Josie starts, Pepper grabs her shoulders and whirls her around so she's facing the mirror, "Wowzers..."

"Your dad might start crying.", Pepper laughs.

"Please, he's Tony Stark.", Josie grins.

Josie's outfit: