{Josie meets Natalie Rushman}

May 26 2010

Later that day, Josie and Tony still haven't finished their conversation about Monaco. Tony and Happy are sparring in the boxing ring, whilst Josie is practicing her newest routine in the dance studio. After he'd taken her out of school, Tony had agreed to have a dance studio built, so she could still do dance, and since her dance teacher already knew her so well, there was no point stopping seeing her. Over the past couple of years, she's become a really good dancer. As her teacher tells her practically every lesson, she could win competitions if Tony would let her compete. He's never going to let her compete though.

The dance studio was pretty large, with two large glass walls, so if Tony is in the gym, he can still see what she's up to and the other one overlooks the ocean. As he and Happy spar, he only half pays attention, half watching Josie dance.

"She's getting good, isn't she?", he says to Happy.

"Yeah.", Happy says. Tony fully turns to watch her, "What have I told you? Never take your eyes off your opponent."

Tony turns back and punches him in the stomach, "Sorry."

They go back to sparring, as Josie comes out of the studio, "You were really good in there, Jellybean.", Tony tells her.

"Thanks, it was a bit sloppy, I need to brush up my pirouettes and arabesques.", she says, stealing his drink.

"I totally understand what you just said.", Tony says, sarcastically.

She looks at the drink, "Ew, what's in this? Is it like moldy water or something?"

"Chlorophyll."

"God, diets are getting weird nowadays.", she says, putting the drink back.

"The notary's here! Can you please come sign the transfer paperwork?", Pepper says, walking in.

"I'm on happy time.", Tony says, then elbows Happy in the face.

"What the hell was that?", Happy asks.

"It's called mixed martial arts. It's been around for three weeks."

"It's called dirty boxing, there's nothing new about it."

"Alright, put them up. Come on.", Tony keeps the fight going.

Josie walks over to the weights and picks up a random one, which is, obviously, far too heavy for her. She looks up and sees a gorgeous redhead walk in, who immediately catches Tony's.

"I promise you this is the only time I'll ask you to sign over your company.", Pepper jokes, as the redhead walks over to her.

"I need you to initial each box.", the redhead says.

Happy punches Tony in the back of the head, "Lesson one. Never take your eye off your-", Tony kicks him in the stomach, sending him flying backwards.

"Ooh, you got mixed martial arts-ed.", Josie says.

He looks back at the redhead, then down to Josie, "So, are we just letting anyone wander in and see Josie?", he points to the redhead, "What's your name, lady?"

"Rushman. Natalie Rushman.", the redhead, Natalie says.

"Front and center, come into the church.", he beckons her to the ring.

"No, you're seriously not gonna ask...", Pepper starts.

"If it pleases the court, which it does."

"It's no problem.", Natalie says to Pepper.

"I'm sorry, he's very eccentric.", Pepper apologizes.