CHAPTER FOUR

JAMES IS REALLY RICH
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

JAMES IS REALLY RICH✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Three days earlier

Seraphina entered the library and purposefully avoided Madam Pince who she knew didn't like her. Not that the old librarian liked anyone, but she held a special hatred for Sera and the Marauders.

She strode between the many bookshelves but she wasn't looking for a book. Her eyes searched the tables were students of all ages sat, studying with their friends. But it was the one person who sat in a corner studying alone she wanted to talk to.

She slid into the seat across from him but the boy in question didn't look up from his book. Not wanting to bother him, she needed him in a good mood right now, she waited patiently for him to notice her. After a while she started tapping her fingers to the table, her nails clicking against the surface.

"Do you have to do that? And it's rude to stare," he looked up at her, his black hair falling over his grey eyes. The family resemblance was obvious.

"I didn't want to bother you," Seraphina defended.

"Because you tapping your fingers to the table definitely isn't more annoying than you talking," Regulus stated dryly, a haughty look on his face.

"Thanks — I think," Sera said, not knowing if she was supposed to take it as an insult or a compliment, "Anyways, there is something I need to ask you. As you may now Laughalot graduated last year which leaves the Quidditch team without a Seeker."

"No," Regulus replied even though she hadn't asked her question yet.

"Regulus, we both now that you would make an exceptional Seeker," Seraphina argued, "I've seen you play for fun and it's really good."

"Quidditch isn't my thing," Regulus shrugged going back to his book, "You need to find someone else."

"No, I'm not going to find anyone else. Try outs are tomorrow and I except you to be there," Seraphina said firmly.

"Are you going to do that thing when you make your eyes really big and glassy like a kicked puppy?" Regulus groaned.

"I do that?" Sera asked, "Please tell me I look cute at least."

Regulus rolled his eyes and went back to reading. Seraphina sighed and stop up to leave when his voice stopped her, "He won't like it if I'm on the team."

"Who?" Sera asked before it clicked in her head. No one could miss that the Black brothers weren't exactly on the best terms in the moment. She knew from Sirius that things weren't the best at home, although he never went into details. "Aaah, he."