CHAPTER EIGHT

YOU ARE A SADIST
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

YOU ARE A SADIST ✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"How are you feeling?" Seraphina asked, sitting down at the side of Remus bed. It was the morning after the full moon and he looked impossibly pale and exhausted. "I brought you some chocolate."

"Thank you," Remus gave her a weak smile and attempted to sit up in his bed, but grimaced in pain when his wounds strained.

"Take it easy," Seraphina leaped forward to help him sit up, puffing up the pillows behind his back, "Madam Pomfrey will kill me if you faint from pain or something. I'm lucky she's even letting me in here."

"Believe me, I'd rather not faint either," Remus said, nibbling on his chocolate bar, "How did you get in here anyway? Madam Pomfrey threw out the guys earlier."

"She likes me a bit more," Sera smirked, her eyes flickering to the matron's office, "And I may have snuck in."

"Of course you did," Remus smiled, "You've always  liked wandering of to places you are not supposed to be in," he said, referring to the first time they had met.

"I was exploring."

May 25, 1968

A seven year old Seraphina Weasley was wandering around the halls of St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries. Her father was one of the Healers there and sometimes when he couldn't find somebody to watch her he would bring her with him.

He would always tell her to stay in his office but Seraphina had always had some troubles with following the rules. However, she wasn't stupid so she had memorised her father's schedule over the years and would always make sure to get back into his office before he returned.

She found herself on the first floor where they treated creature-included injuries and walked through the many corridors while munching on a chocolate bar her dad had given her. But she stopped when she walked past an open door because inside the room she saw a boy her age with light brown hair.

The boy looked completely exhausted and pale with what looked like a scratch mark from some animal across his right arm. It wasn't very deep but still looked really painful. Like he noticed her standing there the boy looked up and then immediately looked away.

"Hello," Seraphina said walking into the room. She never got to interact much with people her own age because her older brothers were much older than her and she didn't really meet anyone outside her family. "My name is Seraphina. What's yours?"

"Remus," the boy muttered, still not meeting her eyes. Instead he chose to look at the wound across his arm, scratching it which only seemed to make it unintentionally hurt more.