CHAPTER ONE-HUNDRED-EIGHTEEN

YOU'VE LOST YOUR GIRLFRIEND PRIVILEGES
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

YOU'VE LOST YOUR GIRLFRIEND PRIVILEGES ✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"After green and silver, I always thought red and gold were your colours," Sirius whispered in her ear, one of his arms slung over the back of the couch they were sitting on. "I can't wait for you to wear my Quidditch jersey."

"Keep talking, Black, and I'll throw that jersey into the fire when we get home," Seraphina threatened, sending her boyfriend a fake glare.

That evening, they'd all gathered at the Potter Manor for the news of James and Lily's engagement. It hadn't been news to either of them, since James told his friends about his plans a few weeks ago, but Lily saying yes was not surprising but still news.

Of course they were all thrilled for their friends who'd be taking this next step in their lives — but for Sirius that joy mixed with smugness about winning the bet with his girlfriend about when James and Lily would tie the knot.

"As long as you wear nothing under the jersey when throwing it into the fire, I won't object," Sirius teased, pressing a kiss to her neck.

Seraphina slapped his leg — they were in public after all — and beside her, Remus reached over to flick Sirius on the forehead, "I'd rather not get an insight into your sex-life. So if you can't sit next to your girlfriend, move! Don't make me get the hose, Padfoot."

"Don't be bitter, Moony," Sirius smirked, kissing Sera's cheek just to push his boundaries. "I'm sure we will find a nice place relative of Lily's for you to shag at the wedding."

Instead of answering, Remus forcefully separated the pair. To not get crushed by the werewolf, Seraphina moved out of the way and gave him room. Once comfortable, Remus threw an arm around Sera's shoulders and turned to Sirius, "You've lost your girlfriend-privileges."

"I know when I'm not wanted," Sirius gasped dramatically as he stood up. "I'll drink my sorrows away."

"When I first met him, I had such high hopes he'd become less dramatic with the years," Remus sighed. "It's just getting worse."

"I lost that hope one week into our First Year," Seraphina snorted. "Try living with him."

"I did," Remus reminded her. "For seven years."

"Right, I forgot about that," Seraphina said. "I don't know how you survived. Add James to his dramatics and I would have committed murder a long time ago."

"It's all about finding your inner peace," Remus told her, "and learning when to just stop listening. But I guess having a second place to stay helps too."

"It does," Seraphina shrugged. Recently, she'd stayed with Sirius more. While she often ate dinner at the Burrow, she'd sleep at Sirius place. "And I have pretty effective methods to silence him," she winked.